PDA

View Full Version : Open invite to the SCT Dyno day

bluethunder
06-02-2005, 05:45 PM
Wanted to invite everyone who is interested in coming and hanging out. WE will be starting the dyno day at 7am until the last car is done. Food will be served as well as drinks. The shop is open for questions or just to come and look around. Chris will be available for questions and just to talk and we will have the NEw X-calibrator II's here for sale as well.
We are also going to do a drawing for a free dyno tune for everyone who comes.
Everyone is welcome.

Addy:
Bumbera's Performance
630 Highway 6 south
Houston, Texas 77079

281-493-9300
281-250-4365

John Chingasos
06-02-2005, 06:59 PM
Thanks Joey

Think I will come down on Saturday. Need some info on Subframes for the Mach1

93KingCobra
06-02-2005, 10:59 PM
Cool man I'll be there... :thumbsup:

Andy M
06-03-2005, 07:38 AM
Joey,

Say hi to Kenny and crew for me. I will not be in attendance as I leave for my wedding/honeymoon in St Lucia on Saturday.

Ya'll have fun!!

msmap
06-03-2005, 10:52 AM
Congrats to you both! Have a good time in St. Lucia :)

Twice Bitten
06-03-2005, 10:52 AM
Joey,

Say hi to Kenny and crew for me. I will not be in attendance as I leave for my wedding/honeymoon in St Lucia on Saturday.

Ya'll have fun!!

:what: :scratch: :jawdrop: :flip: :clapping: :cheers:

Congratulations, enjoy your honeymoon :thumbsup: :bounce:

bluethunder
06-03-2005, 09:35 PM
hope to see a bunch of cobra here tom.

Twice Bitten
06-05-2005, 02:04 PM
Thanks to all of you who showed up, I know Joey and Kenny Bumberra really appreciated it. :thumbsup: I really appreciate the fact that you guys were willing to drive me home if Frankenstang blew up on the dyno :D

Well it survived another round of retuning, got a good safe tune on pump gas and a tune for straight 104 octane :eek:

On pump gas, 91.4 degrees, 64% humidity the beast created 25lbs of boost with a 14 lb. pully. On the unloaded run, the car made 649 rwhp and 623 tq. :thumbsup: Air/fuel ranged between 11.4 and never got past 12.1 :thumbsup:

bluethunder
06-05-2005, 04:59 PM
Wanted to say thanks to everyone that came out. We had a great showing with some great folks. Chris and Mony were impressed that there were that many Ford fanatics in Houston.

We finished up the last truck that had some problems with IAT sensor but it went good and put down some killer numbers. Twice Bitten was the Big number winner of the day, That car is impressive. Carl came in a close second, and now thanks to him I gotta install a KB on another '04 cobra.

Looks like everyone had a great time and we'll have the pictures from the days events up on the web site soon.

Thanks again to everyone for a great day

Good to see everyone again. Soory for not being able to talk to more folks but I was swamped with work and I just started to settle down around 10 pm.