PDA

View Full Version : Two way Radios

nckissfan
06-03-2005, 07:17 PM
Hey, I just bought some Motorola two ways. Someone told me that the channel frequencies are different from the Cobra models. For instance, Motorolas channel 4 will not match the Cobra channel 4. But, it will match one of the channels, true? How do I find out what the channels would be?

sssvtcobra
06-04-2005, 02:59 PM
I say you try it with another brand of radio. My buddy has the Motorola talk about for hunting, and I use a Cobra we had no problems. Plus when my family and I went to California a few years ago, we had two way radios and we heard everybody in the damn park. It didn't matter which channel we were on.

97whitevert
06-04-2005, 10:51 PM
Hey, I just bought some Motorola two ways. Someone told me that the channel frequencies are different from the Cobra models. For instance, Motorolas channel 4 will not match the Cobra channel 4. But, it will match one of the channels, true? How do I find out what the channels would be?it should be fine mikey-- there are several brands that we have used together on the dragon run for instance-- no problems. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

nckissfan
06-05-2005, 02:39 AM
the channels matched, but I had to fine tune the channel. So, all is good now. That was the best $40 I spent.

If anyone is interested. Two Motorola radios, charger base, NiCad batteries, earpieces, belt clips all for $39.95 at SAM'S Club. Was that a good plug, or what.