PDA

View Full Version : 03 Black vert w/ tan top?

0103SVT
06-04-2005, 07:39 PM
Just wondering how many of you have seen a black vert with the tan top? That's what I own but have yet to see another one even doing searches on the web. I know mine is not the only one but does anybody know where I can get the break down on production numbers? I'm wondering how many out of the 1679 black 03's had the tan top.

I personally love the combo:cool:
http://www.ls1uploads.com/uploads/slammed%2003%20010.jpg

OBI ONE
06-04-2005, 09:50 PM
1-800-FORD-SVT will give you the numbers you are looking for. I think there is a website for this too, but I am not sure. SOme one else will jump in and let you know if there is. That number is where I got my info for my car plus a copy of the birth cert, and anniversary info. Hope this helps.:cool:

0103SVT
06-04-2005, 10:29 PM
1-800-FORD-SVT will give you the numbers you are looking for. I think there is a website for this too, but I am not sure. SOme one else will jump in and let you know if there is. That number is where I got my info for my car plus a copy of the birth cert, and anniversary info. Hope this helps.:cool:
Thanks, I'll have to call them up. :thumbsup:

BOOMER23
06-05-2005, 02:07 AM
hey bud nice to meet a twin! haha dammit I cant figure out how to get my picture of my black with the tan droptop on here can somebody help, but anyways Ive got one just like it so you know at least they made mine too.

Ashton

0103SVT
06-05-2005, 12:03 PM
hey bud nice to meet a twin! haha dammit I cant figure out how to get my picture of my black with the tan droptop on here can somebody help, but anyways Ive got one just like it so you know at least they made mine too.

Ashton
If you want email the pic to quick98vette@hotmail.com and I will post it up for you. Would love to check it out. As excited as I am to hear about another out there, it's almost upsetting. I liked thinking I may have the only one LOL.

cobrabitn
06-05-2005, 12:10 PM
Ashton,

You should be able to "reply" to this message and click on the "manage attachments" and upload your photos. If you have a problem then let Edmond know and he will fix it to where you can upload photos.

Thanks,

Tony

BOOMER23
06-05-2005, 12:29 PM
which one is edmond, i do need his help cause at the bottom it says that i may NOT post attachments, so I need to know which one he is or if you see this edmond i could use your help man, thanks

Ashton

cobrabitn
06-05-2005, 12:35 PM
firme@svtcobraclub.com :)

SVTcobra04
06-05-2005, 01:04 PM
bommer, you gotta copy and paste the "IMG" code or link to your post.when you upload your pics to a pictures site(photobucket something like that) it will give you the "IMG" code.you just put it in your post and when u veiw it there will be your pic.hope this helps :thumbsup:

BOOMER23
06-05-2005, 08:53 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y299/BOOMER23/HPIM0665.jpg I think I may have gotten it now. If it works thanks for the help guys and if it doesnt well still thanks for the help but I think I might need to be wearing a helmet if ya know what I mean

0103SVT
06-05-2005, 09:51 PM
Looks very good Boomer!!!!! What kind of wax do you use? It's shiny as hell.

BOOMER23
06-05-2005, 10:03 PM
That wax is a very recently done wax job with Zaino, if you ask around all the guys here on the forum will recommend the Zaino stuff, you will have to order it since they are based out of New Jersey but then again if you are at an event they might be there with some, They had a tent up at the Mooresville show yesterday.

Ashton

0103SVT
06-20-2005, 03:31 PM
Well I finally got around to calling to get the production numbers. Mine is #3531 of 5082 and 1 of 122 black/parchment verts made in 03. Seems to be pretty rare so I think I will keep it for a long long time.

InfamousSVT
06-20-2005, 09:53 PM
Well I finally got around to calling to get the production numbers. Mine is #3531 of 5082 and 1 of 122 black/parchment verts made in 03. Seems to be pretty rare so I think I will keep it for a long long time.
Sweet:thumbsup: Pretty rare combination, but looks good

BOOMER23
06-21-2005, 03:21 AM
Holy crap I had no idea it was that rare at all, jesus dude. This sounds like its pretty cool to me now, anybody wanna buy my super rare car for 100 thou. haha just kiddin well actually i dunno if one of yall offered it id have to part with it

NO 5 OH
06-22-2005, 07:05 AM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y299/BOOMER23/HPIM0665.jpg

That is a really nice car. I had the chance to look it over at the Moorseville show. I never have been a really big fan of that color combo but to see it in person it wasn't that bad ;)

I'm just wondering who's shiney anniversary convertible is beside yours on the left? Looks really clean... I heard it was pretty fast too :D:D:D

Shannon

blk04cobra1
06-22-2005, 09:16 AM
I'm just wondering who's shiney anniversary convertible is beside yours on the left? Looks really clean... I heard it was pretty fast too :D:D:D

Shannon
that's only b/c you think RED is the fastest color :rotf:

btw--are you coming to the karting event in July? would like to see how she's progressing :thumbsup:

NO 5 OH
06-24-2005, 02:28 PM
that's only b/c you think RED is the fastest color :rotf:

btw--are you coming to the karting event in July? would like to see how she's progressing :thumbsup:

I never said RED was the fastest color... only that it attracts WAY too much attention ;) But it sure does look cool :thumbsup:

I'd like to come to the carting event in July... but we're coming back from Charleston that day and probably won't be able to make it :( It would be fun seeing everyone again... and breaking it off in Jason slow POS :D:D:D

Progression on my car is sorta slow right now... as I'm working on other people's stuff instead of my own *coughJASONcough* :p:p Only thing that's changed in reason months was the Vortech aftercooler resevoir with the custom battery relocation... along with Maximum Motorsports clutch quadrant/firewall adjuster/LDC freeplay kit. I still need a new clutch, input shaft... and the upper and lower control arm bushings from MM in delrin. I hope to be able to afford some light weight track wheels at some point and then I'll call it done... for the time being ;);)

What's the skinny on your "faster than ballz" car going on now?

Shannon

blk04cobra1
06-24-2005, 03:54 PM
She should be done by the Karting event, at least the clutch break-in period will be in affect...i hope to have it tuned by MustangWeek (if the shop can tune it)...things just took longer than expected with the shop I wanted to do the installs, so that was the main delay...i heard yesterday the clutch/guages/headers were installed...so that's about 25% done :D ...I dont know how fast she'll be now that everyone and their mom is swapping out their blowers ;) ...you guys heading down the MW'05?

nckissfan
06-25-2005, 11:05 PM
the Ford Dealer here in Greensboro, NC, just recently sold one just like that. It was brand new, never sold until two months ago, or so.

InfamousSVT
06-26-2005, 10:32 PM
... and breaking it off in Jason slow POS :D:D:D

Progression on my car is sorta slow right now... as I'm working on other people's stuff instead of my own *coughJASONcough* :p:p

I have no idea what you're talking about:doubt: :rolleyes: .......unless you're talking about working on my exhaust leak?? I guess come dragday, I'll have to show you what a slow POS will run:) ........even though it's just a stock Cobra with a intake and exhaust:doubt: :D :D