PDA

View Full Version : Tag behind the dirver's head light

tango7
06-06-2005, 11:19 PM
yesterday I was looking behind the head light and found a tag stappled to the frame it had cobra and some numbers and spolier stamped on it. Anyone know if it is anything important or not. I read some where that there was a build code and it told how many 01 cobras were the same color as this one. Anyone know if this is the tag how to decode it.

thanks, James

sssvtcobra
06-07-2005, 02:05 PM
I've never seen one of those before. Now you have me curious, :scratch: I'm going to have to take a look at mine. As many times as I've had mine off, I've never noticed one before.

Levi
06-07-2005, 03:10 PM
That is just one of the thinks of information you need to prove it's a Cobra and this information is what you will need to get a SVT certificate, if you do not have one and need to get it.

tango7
06-07-2005, 07:28 PM
Is there anyway to find out how many cobras in 01 was the same color as mine. I have the paper from svt. that has the number of cobra it is.

01CobraDude
06-08-2005, 09:58 AM
Is there anyway to find out how many cobras in 01 was the same color as mine. I have the paper from svt. that has the number of cobra it is.
Not real sure if I've done this correctly, but if the link doesn't work you can check the SVT website and view the specs for your given year. The link:

http://www.svt.ford.com/svtArchiveCompareCobra.asp?vehicle_one=cobra01&vehicle_two=nothing&vehicle_three=nothing