PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Racing moving to Anderson cont.

RR03Cobra
06-07-2005, 10:45 PM
Just a reminder that Rick and Linn with Amazon Racing has purchased a house and a shop in Anderson :D They will have a huge truck to unload arriving June 20. We will need help in unloading and helping them setup there new shop and furniture for their house. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Let's show them some southern hospitality and welcome them here :thumbsup: You can also find out some more details on the www.rhythmuniversity.com/umcforum/index.php (http://www.rhythmuniversity.com/umcforum/index.php)
Ask Rick. He is technical contributor on the UMC site. Everyone here is welcome! :cool:

FearTheSnake
06-08-2005, 09:59 AM
Just a reminder that Rick and Linn with Amazon Racing has purchased a house and a shop in Anderson :D They will have a huge truck to unload arriving June 20. We will need help in unloading and helping them setup there new shop and furniture for their house. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Let's show them some southern hospitality and welcome them here :thumbsup: You can also find out some more details on the www.rhythmuniversity.com/umcforum/index.php (http://www.rhythmuniversity.com/umcforum/index.php)
Ask Rick. He is technical contributor on the UMC site. Everyone here is welcome! :cool:
I can help but it will not be until after 5:00pm since I have to work. To confirm, they need help on Monday,20th? Just tell Linn/Rick I will help them anyway that I can. You have my cell #(245-8051), so just call me.

Also, have fun at Ware Shoals, would join you guys this weekend but flying to Atlantic City on Friday to try and win some money from Trump and hopefully some extra $$$ for mods!:thumbsup:

Peace.
DS

InfamousSVT
06-09-2005, 11:12 PM
Rocky, I replied to your post in the other thread. Give me a call when you need help. I'll be free in the mornings, but work at night (8pm - 4am)

I can't wait for an Amazon Racing tune :flash:

Linn@Amazon
06-11-2005, 09:47 AM
I can help but it will not be until after 5:00pm since I have to work. To confirm, they need help on Monday,20th? Just tell Linn/Rick I will help them anyway that I can. You have my cell #(245-8051), so just call me.

Also, have fun at Ware Shoals, would join you guys this weekend but flying to Atlantic City on Friday to try and win some money from Trump and hopefully some extra $$$ for mods!:thumbsup:

Peace.
DS
we are going to have a 28ft trailer to unload Monday but cant get into the house until after 3PM...so Im sure the party willnot start until later in the day..any and all help will be greatly appreciated..Rocky and James are coordinating...we will arrive late friday 17th and be at the shop all weekend to paint and clean to prepare the offices and get the lifts set up etc.