PDA

View Full Version : bronco y-pipe w/ converter wanted

1-QIK-SNK
06-13-2005, 07:17 PM
i need a y-pipe with a converter for my 87 full size bronco. if anyone has one or know where i can get one let me know. need it to pass inspection. it has a daul exhaust set up now and the driver side i have only 2.5" max space between the the exhaust pipe and the drive shaft. so i cant get one in there. if you have anything that can help or any ideas let me know. i have already tried to pay some one extra $$ to pass me, but no one will :mad: . they must be scared.
thanks kerry

digdugdaddy
07-07-2005, 10:56 AM
I've got a brand new, never installed Bassani Y-pipe, but unfortunately, it is the off-road one. I need the money for other things and was looking to get $200 for it. Let me know if you are interested.

1-QIK-SNK
07-07-2005, 05:07 PM
I've got a brand new, never installed Bassani Y-pipe, but unfortunately, it is the off-road one. I need the money for other things and was looking to get $200 for it. Let me know if you are interested.
thanks anyway. i would need need one with a converter to pass inspection. i ended up getting one on the web oem replacement for 206 and the included shipping.

thanks kerry