PDA

View Full Version : Ahhhh

Evilcartman
06-13-2005, 09:42 PM
Cartman voice- "I am seriously pissed off right now" :mad: Venting time. Car is back in the dealer as of today. 14 days left out of my 3/36 and it is back in the shop. Rear end leaking, again. This has been an on going issue since the car had 5k miles on it. At 5k it had a leak. They resealed it fine, but it had a whine, more than likely caused by the low fluid. So I deal with it for 2 years. Then I decide to take it in and have the fix it since it is annoying. This was about 3 months ago. I get it back, it was worse than before. I take it back again, they got it back to how it was when I first brought it in. I decide to deal with it since it is not worth the trouble. This weekend I noticed it was leaking so today it is back to the dealer. Keep in mind, each time I take it in, it is there about 10-12 days. Iím really wondering what it will take to get this thing fixed.

Firme
06-13-2005, 11:04 PM
isn't James your mechanic? :eek: maybe its payback for messing with so much

Evilcartman
06-14-2005, 10:58 AM

Actually, everything he did came out 100% perfect. If only the rear end would be the same.

03 cobra toy
06-14-2005, 11:24 AM
Maybe get them to use this (Old Porsche Trick) Loctite 574

http://www.loctite.com/int_henkel/loctite_us/index.cfm?layout=6&productline=574&disp_language=en

Blownsvtlightning
06-22-2005, 09:22 PM

Another guy is doing the rear end work, I did the rest of the car.