View Full Version : Tone/Wilson

johnbasf
06-18-2005, 09:11 PM
Congrats on the article!!!! Who is on the "Wilson Team"? :rotf:

b_tone
06-20-2005, 06:29 PM
Congrats on the article!!!! Who is on the "Wilson Team"? :rotf:

Why that's simple;

We are a crack racing/crewing/fabricating commando unit that was sent to racing prison by a West Coast racing court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the IRS underground. Today, still wanted by the West Coast racing government, they survive as racers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the Wilson-Team.

Then again that's all a rumor and they may not event exist......That Mark Wilson is a very smart, devious man.

Hazman
06-21-2005, 07:30 AM
Oh this is good this is very good. I can see this one getting lots of milage. :D

The "Wilson-Team" they can take a barn full of junk and invent some kind of crazy racing machine that allows them to defeat their opponents but only for one race/episode then they have to start all over again!! :eek: :thumbsup:

So on the "Wilson Team" who is Hannibal, B.A., Faceman, Howling Mad and Dishpan???

:rotf:

johnbasf
06-21-2005, 03:56 PM
Why that's simple;

We are a crack racing/crewing/fabricating commando unit that was sent to racing prison by a West Coast racing court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the IRS underground. Today, still wanted by the West Coast racing government, they survive as racers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the Wilson-Team.

Then again that's all a rumor and they may not event exist......That Mark Wilson is a very smart, devious man.

I think the '05 car will be next on the hit list. :D

b_tone
06-21-2005, 03:58 PM
I think the '05 car will be next on the hit list. :D

Honestly I don't......but we can debate it up at my house on July 30th. If you're not there you are going to be erased from my cell phone, a fate worse than death! :mad:

johnbasf
06-21-2005, 07:20 PM
Honestly I don't......but we can debate it up at my house on July 30th. If you're not there you are going to be erased from my cell phone, a fate worse than death! :mad:

I've been banned a lot here lately..... Add me to your list. :D