PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite track(s)?

Josh968
06-24-2005, 01:32 AM
The other thread got me thinking. So here are mine, from a spectators viewpoint, coz I haven't been on them:

Laguna Seca
Elkhart Lake
Spa
Assen
Suzuka (these last two primarily being MotoGp/SuperBike races I've seen)

Admiral
06-24-2005, 08:45 AM
I don't have much track time outside of the area (8 laps at Las Vegas, lol) but TWS is where I started out, so it is "home" to me, MSR in Cresson I hated at first, but then I got better at driving it and now enjoy it, but my favorite of all is Hallett in Tulsa. I've only been there once but it was a blast.

I'd love some seat time at Laguna Seca, that corkscrew looks like a real "gut check"! My short list:

Hallett
TWS
MSR

redsnake99
06-24-2005, 10:00 AM
In my opinion, the best track on the eastern half of the nation is Virginia International Raceway, VIR. It's long, has hills, fast turns, slow turns, excellent facilities.

www.virclub.com

Andy M
06-24-2005, 03:30 PM
1) Hallet in OK - my hands down favorite of all time!!
2) MSR in Cresson TX - very technical and very safe!
3) TWS - my home track and where I cut my teeth doing track. Also the highest speed track I have ever been on!
4) Autobahn in IL - just returned from there - oh what fun!!
5) MidAmerica in Iowa - a fun, safe track, but it tends to bore me after a while and it is brutal on the tires!!

For spectators? Daytona is it!!! I went to the Rolex 24 there in 2002 and there are tons of really good viewing spots all along the course! What fun that was!!!

cobrabitn
06-24-2005, 11:23 PM
Mid America
Road Atlanta

Enuf said... ;)