PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: #67 & #68 AI drivers

BobKaser#90
07-05-2005, 05:24 PM
I am going to save you two alot of time and money. I am posting this pic., since this is what you'd be seeing at the upcoming Hyper-Fest anyway, now neither of you guys have to show up:rotf:

johnbasf
07-06-2005, 04:46 PM
:rotf: Nice Bob. :thumbsup:

BOC- Beau
07-06-2005, 06:16 PM
We are going to see alot of your car on the trailer? :D

johnbasf
07-06-2005, 07:19 PM
We are going to see alot of your car on the trailer? :D

Bob could just bring a pic of the car on the trailer. Think of the gas money he would save. :D

BobKaser#90
07-07-2005, 10:56 PM
uggh, ya got me Beau, good one. Can I say "backfire"?:rotf:
Seriously, I can't wait for next week, and some more good close racing, I guess let the best man win. If I ever finish my car in time.

johnbasf
07-12-2005, 08:28 PM
Let us know how it goes.

BobKaser#90
07-18-2005, 11:54 PM
:rotf:

Wow! What a weekend! I know I had fun.

I just want to say two things:

1. You guys can never say a race was boring if I was there, and...
2. This starting dead last stuff is really getting old:D

justagt
07-19-2005, 09:26 AM
Many congrats should go out to Bob for 1. putting on a heck of a show coming from the back on Saturday and 2. getting his first win on Sunday with a great run. He and the crew did good!!

BOC- Beau
07-19-2005, 10:05 AM
Congrats Bob Kaser! :thumbsup: This was a great weekend. It is always great running against you and, of course Bryan Shugg. Not to mention all of the other great guys that run in the MID-Atlantic American Iron. Tight competition is what makes this series interesting.

BobKaser#90
07-20-2005, 12:47 AM
He and the crew did good!!
haha thats the funniest yet! I should have painted my van yellow, cause it sure felt like I was driving a "short" bus around all weekend.

I guess I need to make a decision about going to VIR Labor Day weekend.:(

BOC- Beau
07-20-2005, 09:27 AM
I guess I need to make a decision about going to VIR Labor Day weekend.:([/QUOTE]

Let's see. Go to one of the nations premier road courses(3.25 mi) and race with a bunch of your buddies, or sit around in New York not racing. What is a boy to do? ;)

johnbasf
07-20-2005, 05:23 PM
Congrats Bob. :thumbsup:

b_tone
07-22-2005, 08:51 AM
I guess I need to make a decision about going to VIR Labor Day weekend.:(

Let's see. Go to one of the nations premier road courses(3.25 mi) and race with a bunch of your buddies, or sit around in New York not racing. What is a boy to do? ;)[/QUOTE]

Or you could drive down to Nashville and run for a pretty decent purse....just a suggestion.

BOC- Beau
07-22-2005, 10:52 AM
Just for the record.

Sat. at Summit in AI:
1) Beau Dunnivant
2) Bryan Shugg
3) Bob Kaser with pole
4) Jessee White
5) Christian Shriver

Sun. in AI:

1) Bob Kaser
2) Bryan Shugg
3) Beau Dunnivant with pole
4) Jessee White
5) Christian Shriver

There were alot of AI legal cars running AIX because they were not on Toyos.

I am not sure about their finishing positions.

FCorkran
07-22-2005, 12:51 PM
There were alot of AI legal cars running AIX because they were not on Toyos.The EMRA NorthEastIron guys. Big thanks to the driver of the '82 Mustang (can't recall the name/number) for taking the time from fixing his car before Sunday's race to dig an old 3/8" rocker stud out of his trailer so we could get Christian into the race. Beau, we went all out to try and get you those "big" ToyoBucks. :D

I'll be stopping by Christian's place tonight to swap in the 7/16" studs/rockers that arrived last night. And this time no generic, no heat treat, SBC length studs. :rolleyes:

BOC- Beau
07-22-2005, 02:21 PM
Yeah, thanks Frank and Christian. I'm glad to hear you guys are swapping that stuff out. The big stuff will serve you much better. See you guys next weekend at VIR.

BobKaser#90
07-22-2005, 03:39 PM
Or you could drive down to Nashville and run for a pretty decent purse....just a suggestion.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I was looking at racing w/ you guys, but if I do it would be at the Glen, at least I've been there a bunch of times. But I think I am too lazy to figure out all the air restrictor nonsense this year, plus I would need Nittos.

Dave Pisotti was the guy w/ the '82 GT, he's from up here near me.

Its going to be rough to make it to Vir, cause I am running a 1hr deal on the long course at Pocoono on Aug. 20, the Pocono North on Sept. 10, and my favorite Lime Rock Sept. 24.

I'll make you guys a deal, come to Lime Rock on the 24th and I'll come to Vir.:D

BOC- Beau
07-22-2005, 03:52 PM
I'll make you guys a deal, come to Lime Rock on the 24th and I'll come to Vir.:D

Actually, I have always wanted to run at Limerock, but we have a points race at Summit that same weekend.

BobKaser#90
07-22-2005, 04:19 PM
Is there good camping there? maybe I'll just sleep in my van to save some bucks.

Where's old #67? Boy I guess he's still on his way back to N.C. w/ his tail between his legs, after Sun. race.:rotf:

BOC- Beau
07-22-2005, 04:25 PM
Is there good camping there? maybe I'll just sleep in my van to save some bucks.

Where's old #67? Boy I guess he's still on his way back to N.C. w/ his tail between his legs, after Sun. race.:rotf:

The facilities at VIR are nicer than any track we go to. I highly recommend camping. You might even be able to talk Beth into cooking for you a night or two.

johnbasf
07-23-2005, 03:33 PM

:chairshot :rotf:

johnbasf
07-23-2005, 05:58 PM
Bob, why did you start in the back on Saturday?

BobKaser#90
07-23-2005, 08:30 PM
Bob, why did you start in the back on Saturday?ahhhh, that would be because my dumb ass forgot to put the hood pins in and I found out the hard way, while I was going under the bridge on the pace lap. the in-car video is pretty funny though.:rotf:

I hope Shugg knows I am messing w/ him when he reads this. After all, I am from N.Y., I am suppose to be obnoxious.

johnbasf
07-28-2005, 04:12 PM
Who's winning the points??

AI East series-

NASA MA-

NASA SE-

BobKaser#90
08-03-2005, 08:26 PM
Who's winning the points??
anyone?

Bueller? Bueller?