PDA

View Full Version : bout to sell the 01

Cobra4me
07-19-2005, 10:32 PM
Im thinking about selling the 01 for this 04. What do ya think 28K. I have only had my 01 for 7 months but wanted to be in the terminator club. As you might know when you trade you lose you a$$ on the trade but this is a sweet car. I transferred this car from greenville today and havent seen in person. I have been approved on the loan just waiting on the car to get to Charlotte to make the deal final. So if I decide definitely and my wife approves I will buy and post new pics. what do think of the price the miles etc.
Robbie K
link below:

http://www.carmax.com/dyn/factsheet/factsheet.aspx

cobrabitn
07-19-2005, 10:36 PM
Rob,

The link is expired so you may want to see if you had the right one?

The car has 28K miles on it or is selling for $28K? A guy on the mailing list is selling a 2004 Mystichrome for 33,500 with 208 miles. That's a good deal if you ask me for the Mystichrome.

Tony

Cobra4me
07-19-2005, 10:45 PM
sorry gone from the website here is a lousy quality pic

Cobra4me
07-19-2005, 10:47 PM
Rob,

The link is expired so you may want to see if you had the right one?

The car has 28K miles on it or is selling for $28K? A guy on the mailing list is selling a 2004 Mystichrome for 33,500 with 208 miles. That's a good deal if you ask me for the Mystichrome.

Tony if I typed that Im sorry the car has 7,000 miles and is selling for 28K

97BlackSnake
07-20-2005, 01:19 AM
if I typed that Im sorry the car has 7,000 miles and is selling for 28K

That's not a bad price but I think you could do a little better on a coupe. I've seen coupes going for around 25k and convertibles for about 27-28k with 15,000 miles or less.
Very good looking car though. Good luck with your decision! :thumbsup:

Dan

InfamousSVT
07-20-2005, 02:33 AM
That's a sweet looking car............love that color :D

NO 5 OH
07-20-2005, 03:12 AM
Alright!!

Another Terminator Cobra I can help out in modifying ;);)

Congrats Rob. Give me a yell if you go through and get it :thumbsup:

Shannon

InfamousSVT
07-20-2005, 03:55 AM
Shannon has helped me with most of my installs:thumbsup:

blk04cobra1
07-20-2005, 08:49 AM
I'd have to say you could get it for more around $25.5k or $26k...I just got my taxes on mine and they valued it at $26,700, so they are holding a little bit of value :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

RF Cobra
07-20-2005, 09:45 AM
Alright!!

Another Terminator Cobra I can help out in modifying ;);)

Shannon
Anytime you feel like bringing a bunch of cool stuff over I'd be more than happy to let you help install it on mine. :rotf:

I'm just glad book value is still higher than what I bought mine for new. :)

RF Cobra
07-20-2005, 09:53 AM
If you want the car and it checks out okay then go for it! :thumbsup:

I know Carmax is supposed to have "no haggle" pricing but it never hurts to try to get a lower price. Region and demand play a large roll in the price of the car. If you are not going to keep your current Cobra and can afford to do so, try to sell it yourself to keep from taking that big hit from only getting wholesale (or worse) trading it to a dealer.

Maybe you can talk Infamous into buying it to use for his daily driver. ;)

FearTheSnake
07-20-2005, 12:22 PM
Im thinking about selling the 01 for this 04. What do ya think 28K. I have only had my 01 for 7 months but wanted to be in the terminator club. As you might know when you trade you lose you a$$ on the trade but this is a sweet car. I transferred this car from greenville today and havent seen in person. I have been approved on the loan just waiting on the car to get to Charlotte to make the deal final. So if I decide definitely and my wife approves I will buy and post new pics. what do think of the price the miles etc.
Robbie K
link below:

http://www.carmax.com/dyn/factsheet/factsheet.aspx
Rick at Amazon Racing has an '03 with about 6K miles I believe. Has a Whipple supercharger on it amongst other goodies. I believe he's wanting to sell it. It's a sweet ride.

I believe the deal you're looking at Carmax is high.

FearTheSnake
07-20-2005, 12:30 PM
My bro-in-law has an '03 White he's ready to sell also. Been wavering around for a while Has about 30K miles. Believe he's wanting around $23K, negotiable.
No mods to it other than a CAI.

Let me know.

DS

Cobra4me
07-20-2005, 09:23 PM
I'm kinda surprised about some of the comments. The kelly blue book is 33,000. for this car. I appreciate all the offers on other cars. With this deal they are appraising my car at 18000. I looked at the kelly blue book with trade-in value of a little over 14000. The easiest way for me to attain my goal is go this way. If I buy one of the other cars listed I would have to sell my cobra which is just not easy. If anyone is interested I will sell. It has 29600 on the odometer and in excellent shape. Thanks to everybody for the input It is much appreciated.
Rob K

Cobra4me
07-20-2005, 09:26 PM
That's a sweet looking car............love that color :D I knew you would say that!! haha

InfamousSVT
07-20-2005, 10:09 PM
Now when you get the Orange one, how are people going to be able to tell our cars apart???
Guess I need to go ahead and order those Black FR500's :D ............then there's always the KB whine;)

Cobra4me
07-20-2005, 11:30 PM
Now when you get the Orange one, how are people going to be able to tell our cars apart???
Guess I need to go ahead and order those Black FR500's :D ............then there's always the KB whine;) I thought you where leaning towards to chrome fr500. I guess not. well anyways after I talk to the wife she may break my gas pedal foot.

InfamousSVT
07-21-2005, 02:56 AM
I thought you where leaning towards to chrome fr500. I guess not. well anyways after I talk to the wife she may break my gas pedal foot.
I figured I'd be different and get the black ones.

Good luck with that gas pedal foot though........it's going to be a whole new beast:D :D

RF Cobra
07-21-2005, 03:26 PM
I figured I'd be different and get the black ones.

Different was the orange vw bug I saw one time that had: triangle black eyes and nose along with a jagged smile on the doors. Yup, they made it a pumpkin!

I think either one will look good on your car.