SCMC Message Forum

SCMC Message Forum (http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/index.php)
-   South Central (http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   3rd Annual Joe Myer's Car show. October 31st! (http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7357)

Firme 09-08-2004 09:36 AM

3rd Annual Joe Myer's Car show. October 31st!

Yes gang, its that time of the Year again.

We will be having our 3rd Annual Joe Myers Car show on HALLOWEEN!!! October 31st, 2004.

This show is a Cobra and ALL FORD show. Meaning that there will be different classes for different years and style Cobra's, AS WELL as all Fords.

This show has grown every year, so we look forward to breaking last years numbers of 59 cars.

Mark your calendars!

Feel free to wear a costume to the show as we are planning on having an award for best costume.

EVENT Details can be found here.

REGISTRATION FORM

Levi 09-08-2004 01:37 PM

We could do an Open Track display showing off our Track Events, people and there cars. Need a coupe R's like Andy and Larrys.

We could flip Davids upside down and show off the undercarriage :rotf: .
Delrin :drool:

jimmysidecarr 09-09-2004 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi
We could do an Open Track display showing off our Track Events, people and there cars. Need a coupe R's like Andy and Larrys.

We could flip Davids upside down and show off the undercarriage :rotf: .
Delrin :drool:

Excellent idea!!!!
Videos!
Mirrors under the cars would be cool!!!!
One wheel off the front to show off the "ALL MEAT/NO FILLER" Brakes, lines, brake cooling hoses, and suspension "goodies"!!
"And this ladies and gentlemen, is or take "no prisoners" OPEN TRACK SECTION!!!"
Jimmy :thumbsup:

Codes 09-09-2004 08:37 PM

I am pretty sure I will be there, if my dad is in town (hunting season starts soon by that time) then we will probably bring both the Focus and the Cobra. If its just me, I will probably bring the Cobra. Hope to see yous guys there.

JBoden 09-09-2004 09:21 PM

Too Cool Cody - love to meet your family. This is way better than hunting. :rolleyes:

Twice Bitten 09-09-2004 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JBoden
Too Cool Cody - love to meet your family. This is way better than hunting. :rolleyes:

Thems is fighten werds :mad: :D

Codes 09-09-2004 11:37 PM

I know, I agree. I love the outdoors and such (not a huge hunter) but when hunting season comes around, we dont see my dad at all. Work during the week, hung during the weekend. My mom might tag along just to see what goin on, otherwise, unless I can get my gf to come along, ill be goin it alone. The family will start going to more things though, that is one of the reasons they bought the car.

03 cobra toy 09-10-2004 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimmysidecarr
Excellent idea!!!!
Videos!
Mirrors under the cars would be cool!!!!
One wheel off the front to show off the "ALL MEAT/NO FILLER" Brakes, lines, brake cooling hoses, and suspension "goodies"!!
"And this ladies and gentlemen, is or take "no prisoners" OPEN TRACK SECTION!!!"
Jimmy :thumbsup:

Toooo much work... :(

97CasperCobra 09-10-2004 11:07 AM

If there's a....."Don't let this happen to your Cobra" class....I'll enter. :p ;)

The Cobra's seen better days, but I may just get it shiney(on what paint is left on the car) enough to enter.

Firme 09-10-2004 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 97CasperCobra
If there's a....."Don't let this happen to your Cobra" class....I'll enter. :p ;)

The Cobra's seen better days, but I may just get it shiney(on what paint is left on the car) enough to enter.

I feel the same way, my Dailly Driver has so many rock chips, and battle scars from the 5th, that its not a good competitor, be she will get spit shined and enter to support the club.
:thumbsup:

msmap 09-10-2004 12:59 PM

Maybe there should be a new class initiated for "tired" Cobras, those that are true daily drivers. Could check the mileage, say around 10K or so per year, ie a 2001 should have almost 30k on it to be a daily driver. Just a thought and my .02 worth :bounce:

03 cobra toy 09-10-2004 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by msmap
Maybe there should be a new class initiated for "tired" Cobras, those that are true daily drivers. Could check the mileage, say around 10K or so per year, ie a 2001 should have almost 30k on it to be a daily driver. Just a thought and my .02 worth :bounce:

What about track miles????? :rotf: :D

Mephisto 09-10-2004 05:30 PM

What about an '03 with 30k. Will we have a "road & track" class?

How about a special award for most damage caused while getting your car worked on ? :(

msmap 09-10-2004 08:45 PM

A track warrior class would be cool for you guys :thumbsup:

Firme 09-10-2004 10:16 PM

next thing you know, you guys will be wanting an Auto-X course in between the show cars... :eek:

:rotf: