SCMC Message Forum

SCMC Message Forum (http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/index.php)
-   North Central (http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Alrighty peoples....lets pull IT together!! (http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8872)

Stavesacre21 03-03-2005 03:57 AM

Alrighty peoples....lets pull IT together!!

Sup all....figured that i'd try and get this ball rolling from all the e-mails that we've had going back and forth for quite awhile. Figured that taking to the forum would be alot easier to follow then all 30 of us sending e-mails to everyone again and again :p

I know that there seems to be alot of interest in quite a few different things...including cruising, dyno, dinner, and even auto shows or tracks. Lets start getting some dates and events in order a little more.

Also, anyone that's gonna be interested in any of these events, please check in and just tag a quick reply on this post! Just wanting to get some rough ideas of what would fly, and what days sound great.

So far, from the e-mails that have been floating, it seems that it's safe to say that we're not looking at any earlier then mid-april to may at the earliest for anything with decent weather in our region (im in NW Ohio). I personally would LOVE to pull together a cruise, and maybe even head down to meet our siblings in some of the lower states/carolina regions.

Lets get this ball rolling people! It's gonna sneak up on us FAST, and I think we have the potential to get a nice sized gang together from the states in our regions!

:thumbsup:

redsnake99 03-03-2005 08:35 AM

Have you thought about joining the Hot Rod Power Tour this June. It starts in Milwaukee and ends in Orlando. I'm driving from Raleigh, will pick up my son at Milwaukee airport and we will cruise for a week with the top down in my 99 Cobra. Yes, lots of sun tan lotion will be a necessity.

:bounce: :bounce:

Cobra-R 03-03-2005 09:30 AM

I hope you have Gingerman on your schedule for sept? Cruise, car show, driving school, bbq, it will be a full weekend. :thumbsup:

I am headin down to south carolina next week for the scmc driving school, point your car south and join us. :)

Brian

01CobraDude 03-04-2005 05:12 PM

[QUOTE=Stavesacre21]
I know that there seems to be alot of interest in quite a few different things...including cruising, dyno, dinner, and even auto shows or tracks. Lets start getting some dates and events in order a little more.

Any and all of that sounds like fun to me! I do a lot of traveling for work and can never be sure if I'll make something, but lay some dates on the threads and if I can make it, I'm there!

Stavesacre21 03-08-2005 07:34 PM

Kind of a shame that more people don't check in on the forums...we were topping prolly 15-20 with the e-mails...and here, it obvioulsy seems a little less. Hopefully we'll see a little more of a turnout, especially as the weather gets better :cool: