SCMC Message Forum

SCMC Message Forum (http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/index.php)
-   South Central (http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   SCMC MSR Event - Post pics in here - I'm start (http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13096)

aggie97 11-13-2006 12:27 PM

Thanks for the great pics and thanks to all for having us down for the weekend! Great time even though I didn't drive on Sunday.
If anyone has any trackside video from the white run group, PLEASE post it!!! I love to hear the sounds from the outside just as much as from the inside!!
Thanks!

97CasperCobra 11-13-2006 12:33 PM

I'll have some more pics this evening, unfortunately I wasn't there long enough(running errands for broken drivers :p ) and didn't have time to drive around to different locations like I did last year. :(

JBoden 11-13-2006 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cobrabitn
That looks like a ton of fun! Can I join next year?? ;)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

You MUST attend next year Tony - no other option allowed.

UFO 11-13-2006 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aggie97
Thanks for the great pics and thanks to all for having us down for the weekend! Great time even though I didn't drive on Sunday.
If anyone has any trackside video from the white run group, PLEASE post it!!! I love to hear the sounds from the outside just as much as from the inside!!
Thanks!

Yeah, thanks for the pics guys :thumbsup:.

On the subject of video: If anyone has a vid of my 'off' then please please send it to me.

97CasperCobra 11-13-2006 02:38 PM

Talk about 3-wheel action :eek: :

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/173/169/118599.jpg

Levi 11-13-2006 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evilcartman
I got my pictures uploaded. Some need cropped, but I figured I would give you guys the option to pick and choose. I have 664, but I shrunk it down to 347 for the upload.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bartman01
A couple more before I start packing (rough edit and crop):
Oh and Larry, I got a few of you that might come out better than the ones you had me take. The sun wasn't shining directly on the side of the cars in the morning:

Quote:

Originally Posted by 97CasperCobra
Here are just a few from my 500 pics:

Sweet pic's y'all. :thumbsup: Thanks :cool:

aggie97 11-13-2006 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 97CasperCobra
Talk about 3-wheel action :eek: :

funny you mention that! There were a couple times I made it over the launch at high enough speed that I know BOTH front tires were off the ground as the steering wheel went completely without load....AND the motor reved to the moon till the rears caught traction...I am guessing I had all 4 in the air or darn close!!! THAT would have been a great picture!!!

And yes, I never lift going over the launch! :cool:

jimmysidecarr 11-13-2006 11:15 PM

Wow!!!

Some amazing shots!!!

Gives an excellent feel to how special this event really turned out!!!

Thanks for posting them!!!

UFO 11-13-2006 11:19 PM

Quote:

funny you mention that! There were a couple times I made it over the launch at high enough speed that I know BOTH front tires were off the ground as the steering wheel went completely without load....AND the motor reved to the moon till the rears caught traction...I am guessing I had all 4 in the air or darn close!!! THAT would have been a great picture!!!

And yes, I never lift going over the launch! :cool:

I'm not sure if I had 2 wheels or all 4 in the air during my little excursion but I do know I was just a passenger when I finally got traction. One thing I have learned about the launch is that turning in too early can be a costly mistake as the exit puts you right on the rumble strip where traction is non existant.

At least I now know that a stock Lancer is better at tarmac driving than rallying....

97CasperCobra 11-14-2006 12:29 AM

Quote:

funny you mention that! There were a couple times I made it over the launch at high enough speed that I know BOTH front tires were off the ground as the steering wheel went completely without load.

I know I got a few of you last year while shooting right by the launch with one tire off. :thumbsup:

SuperG 11-14-2006 12:31 AM

A quick video compilation:http://videos.streetfire.net/video/5e8f7be9-0625-4b57-af37-98780181131f.htm

Firme 11-14-2006 08:16 AM

Sweet Gary... You even got a shot of your tail lights in there to bring in sympathy for the taillight replacement fund. :rotf: I love that "you can't polish a ...." :D

Admiral 11-14-2006 08:36 AM

LOL, video was great but the comments were even better! Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

aggie97 11-14-2006 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperG

Sweet!!! I finally get to hear what this beast sounds like!

Thanks!

Andy M 11-14-2006 03:24 PM

GREAT!!! Thanks for posting this!! :bounce: It is almost as good as having been there... - NOT!! :rolleyes: :doubt: