SCMC Message Forum

SCMC Message Forum (http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/index.php)
-   Carolinas (http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Food Lion Autofair "Official Winner's List" (http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11818)

nckissfan 04-24-2006 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RF Cobra
You said we needed to post more in the Carolinas forum. :D

Nice pics. ;)

post more? or don't hijack threads? I don't know what to do anymore:rotf:

cobrabitn 04-24-2006 02:39 PM

Post more without hijacking a thread...lol. :rotf:

nckissfan 04-24-2006 03:04 PM

it's more fun this way:D

RF Cobra 04-24-2006 08:07 PM

I think we've sufficiently said "hijacking" enough now that the site has been put on the homeland security watch list. :lurk:

97whitevert 04-24-2006 08:11 PM

RF-- where are MY pics and how about the minutes form the call???? :eek: :eek: :eek: :thumbsup:

RF Cobra 04-24-2006 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 97whitevert
RF-- where are MY pics and how about the minutes form the call???? :eek: :eek: :eek: :thumbsup:

Not meaning to deviate from the topic of this thread... :rolleyes: If you want to take my last few exams, do my presentation, and then take the final exams I'll do it tomorrow. Otherwise it'll be after all that in a couple of weeks. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the pics. :)

cobrabitn 04-24-2006 09:02 PM

Quote:

and how about the minutes form the call????
:rotf: Don't worry Allan, Lisa was never Johnny on the spot either. :D

nckissfan 04-24-2006 09:17 PM

speaking of spots......I think I need to wash the Cobra from the weekend. It rained the whole way to Raleigh, and the whole way back, too.:( Oh wait, that was another shameless attempt at hijacking this thread. Hmmm, I shall not hijack this thread anymore.

RF Cobra 04-24-2006 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nckissfan
speaking of spots......I think I need to wash the Cobra from the weekend. It rained the whole way to Raleigh, and the whole way back, too.:( Oh wait, that was another shameless attempt at hijacking this thread. Hmmm, I shall not hijack this thread anymore.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

RF Cobra 04-24-2006 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cobrabitn

I hope to have that done this week...If nothing else they will be done before the next conference call. ;)

I have to convert the pics from Nikon format to jpg and then put them on CD. Haven't had enough time to mess with it and I have to be able to use the computer for my classes so it will take a little longer to get done.

cobrabitn 04-25-2006 04:26 PM

Mr Ed came over yesterday while I was cleaning up the Mystichrome. It's going to be looking really good for this weekend! :D

97whitevert 04-25-2006 06:24 PM

Quote:

not a month almost though ;) -- i ahd people hounding me all the time :eek: :eek: ...... waiting patiently..... :p :p

RF Cobra 04-25-2006 10:53 PM

Quote:

Mr Ed came over yesterday while I was cleaning up the Mystichrome. It's going to be looking really good for this weekend! :D

I can't believe you take advantage of him like that. At least we now know how your car gets so clean. ;)

nckissfan 04-26-2006 08:13 AM

he leans on Steve Treece a lot, too.:thumbsup:

redsnake99 04-26-2006 07:17 PM

Our show winner, Mike Hipskind

3 Attachment(s)
Some shots of the winner, thanks to Rick Kagley for the pix: