SCMC Message Forum

SCMC Message Forum (http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/index.php)
-   Carolinas (http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   let's get this party started!!!! (http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11885)

tazzracing1 04-20-2006 09:35 PM

I would come and play but I work every weekend for the last 5 1/2 yrs.

RF Cobra 04-20-2006 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tazzracing1
I would come and play but I work every weekend for the last 5 1/2 yrs.

Yuck! :eek:

They need to give you some time off for good behavior!

NO 5 OH 04-21-2006 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 97whitevert
mikey shmikey he's all--- blah blah blah :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and-
unless there is another orange cobra in hickory, I ve seen you a few times... at sam's , and in conover :cool: :cool:

I heard there's a pretty red convertible down that way too... only one around of I know of that color as well.

Alas... it's broke right now :(

*sigh*



Shannon

nckissfan 04-21-2006 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NO 5 OH
I heard there's a pretty red convertible down that way too... only one around of I know of that color as well.

Alas... it's broke right now :(

*sigh*



Shannon

nobody knows about cars that stay in the shop all the time:rotf: , not that you would come hang out with the SCMC anyways.:p

flynfink 04-21-2006 12:53 PM

ya'll need a life... :D

Coming down for the Hooters cruise next weekend..??

Shannon, you down again?? We're gonna start calling you "little Daddy" :rotf:

Cobra4me 04-21-2006 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flynfink
ya'll need a life... :D

Coming down for the Hooters cruise next weekend..??

Shannon, you down again?? We're gonna start calling you "little Daddy" :rotf:

I have heard of this Shannon before with the red cobra but I only see him every 6 months or so little daddy thats funny

nckissfan 04-21-2006 09:52 PM

I don't know Jeff. I have seen Greg far more than Shannon. So, until he breaks mid stride at an event, then he can be "little daddy";)

Big Daddy 04-21-2006 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flynfink
ya'll need a life... :D

Coming down for the Hooters cruise next weekend..??

Shannon, you down again?? We're gonna start calling you "little Daddy" :rotf:

I think Shannon's been down alot more than I have! At least I make it to the events before I break! :D

97whitevert 04-21-2006 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Daddy
I think Shannon's been down alot more than I have! At least I make it to the events before I break! :D


ya know I have to agree here.. as much as you all know that i hate agreeing with BD.. ;) I do see BD alot!! and ya know what . don't tell him but i kinda like his hugs... i just.. well nevermind... :cool: :cool:

i may have to call him (BD) to ask a question or 3..... :eek: :D :thumbsup: :rotf:

NO 5 OH 04-22-2006 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nckissfan
nobody knows about cars that stay in the shop all the time:rotf: , not that you would come hang out with the SCMC anyways.:p

Man Mikey... that's low ;);)

Quote:

Originally Posted by flynfink
Shannon, you down again?? We're gonna start calling you "little Daddy"

Damn... that's even lower :D Being associated with Greg is bad karma ya know :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cobra4Me
I have heard of this Shannon before with the red cobra but I only see him every 6 months or so little daddy thats funny

Dammit old man you got my phone number ya know ;) You could always give a youngin' a call and say what's up and such. I might go to the cruise-in next weekend... only I'll have to catch a ride with you more than likely :D

No rest for the wicked around here it seems :(

My "official breakage" story is that the car has been not wanting to shift worth a hoot since I put the clutch in it last October/November and I finally got tired of it and did some investigating. Last Saturday I discovered that the throw-out bearing retainer sleeve was broke in two... and the throw-out bearing itself has gone bad as well. I put it up on jackstands in the garage and pulled the transmission out on Wednesday... going to have it looked over real good before it goes back in the car.

If I had Greg's money I'd burn mine and pay someone to fix my car for me :rotf: :rotf:

Just messin' with ya BD :D



Shannon

nckissfan 04-22-2006 08:33 AM

:rotf: , I think Lisa has figured you out, Shannon. I couldn't resist taking the shot at you, since I have been in this club for over two years, and have seen you at, oh let me see, 3 maybe 4 events:rotf: . I know, we old people aren't that "cool" to hang out with.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:34 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2017 SCMC, Inc