SCMC Message Forum

SCMC Message Forum (http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/index.php)
-   Full Throttle Fall Fest (http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Full Throttle Fall Fest - Virginia International Raceway -- Alton, VA -- November 21-22, 2015 (http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19356)

OMB 11-11-2015 12:45 PM

Please add my Tshirt size as L.
thanks, Mike Bailey

GProcac571 11-13-2015 04:42 PM

I guess December it is (ETA 7-13) from being told this today. More track time in the Boss. And not sure why the screenshot from the phone was so large. Whatever, see you guys Friday.

01VenomSVT 11-15-2015 10:19 AM

Hey Tony, add me for parade laps. Thanks Alan Rolfe

Mike Rousch 11-16-2015 07:05 AM

Tony, Updated dinner list. Thanks!

Robby Clements +1
Matthew Flaherty +3
Chris Adickies +2
Dustin Cornell

wheelhopper 11-16-2015 09:29 PM

Tony, you can add me to the Saturday night dinner list. I exchanged emails with Rick Jr. and Sr. and I am pretty sure they will be there as well.

Mustangin DC 11-17-2015 09:32 AM

Tony, what is the car show schedule like this time? Thanks

dag67 11-17-2015 10:52 AM

Tony, please add me to the Saturday dinner. Thanks and see you Friday.

Doug Goddin

t500hps 11-17-2015 04:50 PM

Need to cancel 1 for the sat dinner......thought I had one of my kid's coming but he can't make it.

Russ Carter

cobrabitn 11-19-2015 01:01 AM

Events packet and schedule is now attached in the first post. Please download it and print it out and bring it with you to registration as we will have a limited supply on hand.

RSVROB 11-19-2015 01:10 PM

Hey Tony, Please add me for Sat banquet and shirt Lrg Be coming in Friday can't miss out on the Aunt Millies Pizza!

cobrabitn 11-19-2015 09:04 PM

Going to this weekend's event at Virginia International Raceway in Danville, VA, with the SCMC and TCUSA? Well, if you plan to break bread with us on Saturday night, you're in for a treat because anyone who paid to run on track will get the opportunity to win some really cool stuff. Remember, you must pay for at least one track day in order to be eligible for the prizes. I wanted some stuff that was "useful" so some of the items in the raffle are as follows:

1. Arcan 31/2 ton low profile double pump jack. (I was tired of people wanting to borrow mine all the time, j/k)
2. 2 sets of 3 ton jack stands
3. 4 pairs of nitrile work gloves
4. 2 pairs of wheel chocks
5. 1 1/2 inch drive pry bar
6. 15 TCUSA poly cloth with glass cleaner
7. Mgw​ CNC machined cup holders, both Cobra and Mustang
8. Pro-Dyno Tee shirts
9. BFR tee shirts
10. Numerous tees, I just don't know how many we have
11. Autozone gift card
12. Other gift cards
13. Really cool event blanket provided by Mid-Atlantic Performance
14. 3 Plastic funnels for gas
15. More........ I just don't remember it all!

We are still accepting for the blue and orange groups so if you want to come out and run day with us, that will be just fine. Spend Saturday with the family and Sunday out on the track. Or come on out on Saturday and spend your Sunday with family. With a zero percent chance of rain, it would be a shame to waste a great track weekend. Click here for details and registration links: http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=1935

Sign up for the free car show before the price goes up, too! (20 awards to the best cars in the show, that's 4 times more than last year!)

cobrabitn 11-19-2015 10:59 PM

Extra event shirts can be purchased at $20.00 each and can be purchased at registration on both Friday night and Saturday morning.

Hyperdrives are available all weekend long, just make sure you have adequate brake pad material and a fresh fluid flush. You will also need a tech inspection and a helmet to run during a Hyperdrive.

naschmitz 11-23-2015 08:52 AM

Another great event. Really well run. Lots of extras above and beyond a normal track day. Great door prizes at the banquet.

A friend of mine at work was shopping for a driving school for his daughter so I passed along the two day http://teendrivingsolutions.org/ prize I won on to him. He was very, very happy to get this. My youngest daughter (now 20) took the BMW teen driving school and she gained a lot of confidence driving after that. I would highly recommend this type of training if you have new drivers.

Thanks again to the organizers, workers, and sponsors. These are great events.

GProcac571 11-23-2015 02:37 PM

Had a great time yet again at VIR with the SCMC crew. Tony, Pat, Steve and company always do it right. Except you Daniel Brooks....simply a slacker!!:D Lots of fun at the banquet and plenty of goodies too. Really looking forward to the February event and not to mention SUPERFEST!

t500hps 11-23-2015 03:23 PM

Enjoyed it!!! There are a number of guys I know that regularly run with Tony but since I usually W2W race, I rarely ever get to run with them. While this event isn't W2W racing, it's just as much fun. I get to talk trash with a bunch of guys that have been my former instructors, are my "students", or simply guys I've come to know at track events over the years. Seems the entire crowd is the type where you could leave your wallet laying in the paddock and everyone would grab it simply so they could be the one to give it back intact.....while bustin you balls about having left it out!

Thanks again Tony and the entire crew that make him look like the "hero" :)

Russ Carter
CMC #720