View Single Post
Old 12-31-2004, 11:40 AM   #8
Firme
track deprived

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenRem
Hey now...don't forget the mineral grey VERT!
Mineral Grey 01's OWN this thread

Quote:
I am recruiting anyone I can to the website!
SWEET, you rock
now you need to start recruiting them to become members of the club itself and help grow it

Quote:
Thanks for the suggestions, guys! I actually ordered the Roush kit, and it came in yesterday. When I tried to install it I realized that it would not work because the opening in the throttle body is oval, and the kit had a round piece. The guy at the store said it only came in round??!!?............ He said that Roush filed for bankruptcy last year or so and that is why he would not buy anything from Roush.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firme
on the flip side, the Mac, BBK, and K&N I would not recommend, and I have honestly never seen anyone run or heard anything good about the Roush unit for an 01 Cobra
Well the round opening means that is was a cold air for the GT not the Cobra. Almost ALL Roushs are GT's.

Quote:
So...now I have a store credit and I will see if they carry any of your suggestions. They also suggested lowering springs, etc, but I want to get my horsepower-goodies before I do anything that is simply cosmetic.
Lowering springs are cool, but get whatever you want, not what they recommend. What store is it, we might be able to help find you more go fast goodies, even if it ain't a CAI. Btw, thats messed up that they gave you store credit instead of a full refund since they misled you into buying something without knowing if the product would even work on you vehicle. I mean not bothering to check if it a GT kit or a Cobra kit is a big indicator of incompetence on their part.
~#2743 of 3867 Born on 8/6/01
- Magnaflow Catback, Magnaflow X-pipe, 03 Bilstein Shocks/Struts, MM front Coil-Over kit, MM STB, H&R rear Race Springs, MM IRS bushing, MM upper and lower rear Control arm bushings, Custom SFC. MGW shifter(replaced the p.o.s Tri-Ax), a whole slew of MGW pieces

Founding member of the "Texas Demon Hell Snakes who eat small children" secret society
Firme is offline   Reply With Quote