View Single Post
Old 08-06-2011, 04:49 AM   #5
Spiney

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewone View Post
Don't remember the brand I bought it's orange.
Not like the color helps I leave it in my Cobra and at the moment I can't drive it. In fact haven't been able to drive it since Feb.
Just had back surgery on July7 so soon I hope.
If I think to I'll check it over the weekend.
Sorry to hear about your back, I can relate. I've had 3 back surgeries and 1 neck surgery. I have 4 levels fused in back and 2 in neck with hardware. Still in pain 11 years later. That's why I have the handle "Spiney"

I tried to get a look at the chip yesterday. How do you remove the passenger side kick panel without breaking it. I got the one fastener out a long plastic screw like thing. But the one end of the panel is under the trim running the length of the door opening and the top get's caught on the Heat/AC blower motor. I just don't want to snap it or bend it out of shape. I pulled it away enough to see that the ECM was back there and the junction of at least 3 cables. Everything was very tight. Open to any ideas of how to remove that panel safely. Thanks, Spiney

245 40ZR 17 Firehawk tires mounted on Ford Racing Cobra 17 X 9 chrome wheels, Super Chip, Flowmaster H pipe w/3 chambers and stainless steel tips, B&M short throw shifter, K&N air filter system, Optimal Red Top battery,Hawk performance brake pads. Have all original parts

Previous Stangs in order. 67 CP 6 Cyl 3 Spd, 68 Cp 6 Cyl Auto, 70 FB 302 4V Auto, 82 GT 5.0 HO T-Top 5spd TRX, 70 Mach-1 351-C 780 Holley, Hurst 4 spd Louvers, all purchased cheap except 82 GT purchased new. Very sorry I no longer own them especially the Mach-1.
Spiney is offline   Reply With Quote