View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 07:10 AM   #63
TJ94Pacecar

94 cobra pacecar 161/1000?

New member here,thanks for having me....I came across and bought a 94 cobra pacecar recently literally for pennies due to higher miles and a damaged drivers door.California car so not a spec of rust anywhere,shipping it to NJ was more than i paid for the entire car.All original runs like a top and all works.My question for you guys is this...SVT says my car is #161/1000.Havent received the document yet,but asked them 2 times to recheck and both times they said correct.My vin ends 158082...making it one of the earliest made.I figure my car should be in the 35-37 number range...any cars with vins near mine are in the 30s.I found car 158079,only 3 numbera earlier to be #32.Vins on cars numbered in the 160s are much higher...not even close.I just want the correct number since original docs and plaque are long gone.Guy at ford show parts said there was no rhyme or reason to how the cars were numbered when built...i dont see how that could be true of any production line.What do you all think?Thanks
TJ94Pacecar is offline   Reply With Quote