Thread: 94 Mods
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2005, 09:52 PM   #13
venomous
Polk County Redneck

Send a message via AIM to venomous Send a message via Yahoo to venomous
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobrabitn
I guess you are not on the tech mailing list are you? I brought the 2004 Mystichrome to the event because everyone else was bringing their s/c snake. But I'll take it in the Fall so hopefully I can add a Blowzilla on my Christmas list for the Spring event. There was another reason I didn't take it but it'll go open tracking next weekend. I got my MM lower control arms for the rear and it oought to handle better then ever...

I'm sorry...I guess we'll have to wait a few more months.
Blowzilla for the 94 or the 04? . Looks like I'm gonna have to start modding mine now just to keep up.
~1995 "Rio Red" Cobra #3379 of 4005
2.2 Kenne Bell Blowzilla/ Flowzilla Supercharger (12# Boost), AFR 165 Aluminum Heads 61cc, TMoss Port Matched Cobra Lower, Trickflow 1.7 Roller Rockers, Crane 2031 Camshaft, 3/8" Intake Spacer, 60# Injectors, Accufab 75mm Throttle Body w/ Blank Spacer, DynoJet Wideband Commander, MSD Pro Billet Distributor, MSD Blaster Coil, SCT Big Mouth Meter BAF 2400, JLT Custom Cold Air intake, Deleted EGR/ Smog, Mac Chrome Radiator Pipes, Mac Ceramic Coated Shorty Headers, Mac O/R H-Pipe, Flowmaster Cat-Back, Pro 5.0 Shifter, Ford Racing 3:73 Gears, H&R Sport Springs, Chrome Cobra R Wheels
Pro Dyno Tuned to 498 RWHP 497 RWTQ
venomous is offline   Reply With Quote