View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 08:50 AM   #1
tcrews

What I've been up to...not car related :)

Been busy, I check the forums regularly and help with question when I can but I haven't been doing much with the Cobra(s). The '97 is still at my mechanics (a tick developed after the last SCMC drag day I attended....4 years ago) but it should be back on the road this summer. Lack of funds, lack of time (mechanic) and almost a lack of desire to do anything with it but I'm itching to drive it again....

Anyway....keeping myself busy with another hobby of mine. I've been playing guitar on and off for years....and my former guitar teacher (best friend) has a band and he lets me get up and play a few songs with them. Pretty intense experience getting up in front of a live audience but a total blast. Kind of like the first time you go down the 1/4 track Nervous, a little scared and then you do it and it totally rocks LOL

Here are a few videos.....if you want to check them out. Pretty much an 80's cover band.

Talk Dirty To Me
Hit Me With Your Best Shot
Jessie's Girl
Round and Round
Detroit Rock City

Anyway....lots of fun.....the band plays about 3 weekends each month and I assist with the setup/teardown and then get up and play about 8 to 12 songs with them.
1997 Cobra Coupe #3672, SCMC #82
571 rwHP
462 rwTQ

-------
1998 Cobra Convertible
264 rwHP
268 rwTQ

Tom's SVT Cobra Page
tcrews is offline   Reply With Quote