View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 10:52 AM   #1
BadPny

Smile SCMC in IL update.

Hi fellow SCMC members,

The cruise to Augustino's was fun on the 31st. There was a lot of Fords including several very hot Cobra Mustangs at the cruise. I had a great time talking to their owners.
On Saturday, August 11th, we will be having our second event for the summer, the car show in Morris,ILL. The Morris show is a monthly event which attracts over 600 vehicles and takes place in the downtown area. There is a $10 fee to show your vehicle. There is no need to show your Cobra if you do not want to. The Show starts at 6:00 PM, but if you decide to enter your car for the show, you should be there eariler. We can meet at a designated spot, so we can be together. I have a family re-union to attend that day in the Danville / Georgetown area, so I will be coming up to Morris from that part of the state. Please e-mail me if you plan on attending the Morris car show.

Future IL events:

Sept 15-16th SCMC on Track at Gingerman Race Track in South Haven, MI. The car show is on Saturday. Members in Chicago could drive in together and stay for dinner on Saturday night. See the SCMC website and last newsletter for details.

Sept 21st. Car show at downtown Wheaton, IL. This Mustang / Cobra night. Dinner or ice cream?

Hope to see you in Morris!

Bill & Emmy Drzal
BadPny is offline   Reply With Quote