Thread: Kill Lol
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2005, 05:52 AM   #10
ausie
Don't let the dog drive

Send a message via MSN to ausie
bonzi I guess the maker of the model helps put an image in perspective. I almost thought it was some sort of cadillac. I was thinking out of the wrong menu instead of pork you meant fried rice. I only see a few mitsu's at the track (mostly honda civics) but ton's of them on the road. There was this girl at a party who was a daughter of someone I work with, she claimed her talon could take me if she put a bigger turbo on it. Perhaps with some NOS and alot of antidepresants she may be able to do just that

I have not had many challenges in the 04, so far only a Corvette and a mercedes CL550 (?, one of those small 2 seater jobs, may have been quick but on a roll it was not quick enough from the dead stop at a traffic light) I think that person wanted to play since he or she followed me onto the highway after that point onward it was no place to play since it was overly congested. I believe it was after that time I decided to play it safe and race at the track than the street but it is tempting when you have the perfect moment (lack of any traffic).
UPR double lock firewall adjuster
UPR GMS extreme double hook quadrant
Wheels: Ford SVT 10th anniv. wheels (track duty)
SVE 10th anniv. style 17x9F, 10x10.5R
BBS RK Plasma 18x8.5F, 18x10R (retired)

(retired) 2001 black SVT Cobra, October 2001
missed but not forgotten
ausie is offline   Reply With Quote