View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 10:22 PM   #9
cobrabitn
Dr Jekyll on the street, Mr Hyde on the track

Send a message via AIM to cobrabitn
"SCMC Members only" will get an opportunity to win a 6 foot fiberglass running pony at this event. We will have a special drawing just for SCMC members and one lucky winner will get to take it home with them.

Now SCMC members will be eligible for a "special" Ford care package. What will be in it? I don't know but it'll be more than just a tee shirt! This is only available for SCMC members. There will still be plenty of other door prizes any Mustang owner can win. :0)

Ask for details at the registration table the day of the event. Your membership will be verified at that time.

Event shirts - for the first time, we will be offering event tee shirts for the cruise-in. If you would like to have an event tee, please send me a pm with your shirt size and quantity. Send your request to me at tony@svtcobraclub.com.

I am asking for everyone for two favors. Favor One: Do not complain, if you are unhappy with the way things are being done, then just don't attend anymore but don't spoil the atmosphere because you are unhappy with this "FREE" event. Favor two, I'm asking those of you that enjoy the event to spread the word as our goal is 1000 Mustangs. You read that right, we want to have 1000 Mustangs attend this event. We have a long way to go and three weeks to get there so please spread the word on other facebook pages and forums. Thanks and let's go have a some fun socializing and showing our cars off!!

2016 Ruby Red Metallic with Caribou accent F-350 Crew Cab

Stump Puller! 6.7 Diesel Automatic with Chrome Package, Off Road Package, 3.55 Locking axles, and Ultimate Lariat Interior Trim Package!

2017 Shelby GT350 Coupe - track car!

Mods:

JLT True Cold Air oil catch can

2009 Vista Blue Shelby GT 500 Coupe - Garage Queen

Tinted Windows
JLT True Cold Air Kit
Pro-Dyno Tune
526 rwhp - 511 rwtq

1994 Rio Red Indy Pace Car #22 "Runabout"

Snake in the grill
MGW shift knob
1996 SVT Cobra Wheels

1969 New Lime Mustang Mach 1 Sportsroof - Second owner - bone stock with shaker.

One SVT Cobra, one Shelby GT500, one 69 mach 1, and a Shelby GT350 is better than nothing!

Custom Data Plates for your Mustang or Ford!

Buy "Cool Merchandise" at Data Plates Plus
www.dataplatesplus.com

See my MSR Video here!
cobrabitn is offline   Reply With Quote