View Single Post
Old 03-03-2005, 03:57 AM   #1
Stavesacre21

Send a message via AIM to Stavesacre21 Send a message via Yahoo to Stavesacre21
Alrighty peoples....lets pull IT together!!

Sup all....figured that i'd try and get this ball rolling from all the e-mails that we've had going back and forth for quite awhile. Figured that taking to the forum would be alot easier to follow then all 30 of us sending e-mails to everyone again and again

I know that there seems to be alot of interest in quite a few different things...including cruising, dyno, dinner, and even auto shows or tracks. Lets start getting some dates and events in order a little more.

Also, anyone that's gonna be interested in any of these events, please check in and just tag a quick reply on this post! Just wanting to get some rough ideas of what would fly, and what days sound great.

So far, from the e-mails that have been floating, it seems that it's safe to say that we're not looking at any earlier then mid-april to may at the earliest for anything with decent weather in our region (im in NW Ohio). I personally would LOVE to pull together a cruise, and maybe even head down to meet our siblings in some of the lower states/carolina regions.

Lets get this ball rolling people! It's gonna sneak up on us FAST, and I think we have the potential to get a nice sized gang together from the states in our regions!

Daily Driver

2002 Corvette Convertible
Millenium Yellow

22K miles, Summer ride
Stavesacre21 is offline   Reply With Quote