View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 03:19 AM   #5
Registered User
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Harlingen, TX
Posts: 28
Originally Posted by cobrabitn
If you have air bubbles coming to the top of your coolant level in your radiator then you may have a blown gasket. Remove the radiator cap and see if air bubbles come up to the top.
Now would the bubbles be coming out where the plug for the crossover tube is is, or where the resovoir cap is?
Z_Drifter_87 is offline   Reply With Quote