View Single Post
Old 09-15-2013, 08:31 AM   #30
1996mystic

#234, Heath Smith, Houston, Tx, Coupe

Bought the car from the original owner as a roller. It had sat under a car cover for 11 years since the original built and blown motor blew up. Had 26k original miles and now has 35k. I converted the car to an 03 cobra in the original shell. I installed the complete wiring harness from bumper to bumper including the sequential taillight upgrade my donor car already had. It has everything under the hood and everything in the interior including black on black 03-04 seats. Has the complete stock( for now) motor (including A/C of course) with a 26 spline T-56 (Spec 2+ clutch) It had a built rear end so if course I kept that in place. It has the fuel and evap systems as well as the complete traction control braking system. The car has Tokico D specs all the way around with Steeda sport springs and Steeda billet 4 bolt caster camber plates. I installed a tubular k member with 03-04 cobra control arms and steering rack. It has stock manifolds (for now) with a magnaflow stainless offroad and Bassani catback. It has Steeda billet upper and lower control arms in the rear and sub frames. It is currently wearing a set of real 95 cobra R rims (satin finish) with Nitto's all the way around. Car is a blast to drive and is the best of both worlds for me. I had a stock 96 mystic in the 90's and never touched it. Since this one was already modified and did not have the original motor or tranny, I brought it back to life with an upgrade.