View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 02:11 AM   #1
bluebyu

Talking Fried Rice,,mm mmm mmmm

My Wife and I were out the other night driving around neighborhoods admiring Christmas lights that everyone had put up and as we were coming home on a mostly straight and deserted road, I seen blue headlights approaching rapidly,, Well of course it was a Honduh,, He slowly creeped up next to me and I glanced over and I seen his Girlfriend/Wife whoever she was grinning and him grinning, I kept driving normal and of course he cracked the whip on the hampster under the hood to make it rev, Well I told myself, Self,,Is it really worth burning the turbo blue and super unleaded fuel on this nut,, Self answered,, Well you might make the better half upset if you do. I drove on and he stayed beside me and kept reving and jumping his car, My wife then looked over at him and told me "Go ahead, Burn his @$$" With a smile bigger than one on Christmas morning I mashed the gas a little harder and he changed his gears cuz the front end of his nose dived and then lifted, He had his big fart can screaming and just slightly pulling away from me and I put it in 3rd and I blistered him. We caught a red light on down and he didnt even pull up beside me, just stayed behind me and I noticed his lady friend with her head shaking and resting on her hand and him looking off in another direction with one of those I missed a gear looks. It was fun, But I just dont understand the rice concept. One ricer guy told me he looks at it like David and Galiaeth. I told him, David had a rock and sling shot,, You got rice.

2008 F450 stock for now
bluebyu is offline   Reply With Quote