SCMC Message Forum  
Go Back   SCMC Message Forum > SVT Platforms > '03-'04 Cobra Forum
User Name
Password

Register FAQ Members List SCMC Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2004, 08:55 PM   #1
Big T

Predator Flash Tuner

I'm thinking of getting the Predator Flash Tuner from RPM outlet. I was also going to get the 2.8 or 2.93 pulley with the auxillary idler kit and gator back belt. Does anyone here use this tuner with a new pulley? What size should I get? Already have BBK cold air kit, BBK x-pipe with high flow cats, BBK twin TB, Flomaster american thunder.
Big T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2004, 06:19 AM   #2
Twice Bitten

I just had my car tuned by Chris Johnson of Superchips Custom Tuning. I am going to use the SCT flasher.Go to there web sight and take a look at the number of parameters that the SCT products cover. The SCT guys can actually read hex code from your cars computer and tune accordingly. I was the first to try Diablos Revelution tune on a chip, then I took my car to a dyno day where Jerry Wroblewski of SCT was at. He reflashed my cumputer (took out the chip) and gave me a much better tune than the diablo chip. I have done more work to the car, and that is why I took it to the shop where CJ of SCT was doing the dyno day, he reflashed my computer, then he set up 2 other programs for the flasher. Now I can set up my car for street or strip by reflashing with the hand held unit. You would be better suited to do the same, find out when one of the SCT guys will be coming to a dyno day or FFW event and take your car to them. You will not be let down.
WWW.superchipscustom.com I waited for several months for the SCT tuner to come back to Texas to get my car retuned. Another guy from Houston waited several months as well, he had a complete rebuild on his '03, he can vouch for the SCT tuning as well.
Twice Bitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 10:36 PM   #3
Big T

I took your advise and I'm very pleased. I got mine from modular Madness and the performance tune was incredible. I feel like I must have gotten 50 hp from the tune. He also gave me a program for a 6lb boost pulley. Thanks.
Big T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 12:04 AM   #4
Twice Bitten

I am glad you liked the product. I have spoken with Chris Johnson via email recently about upgrading to their Racers Edge Program for a lap top. I believe that is similar to what they use to program the cars eec with.I will let you know if I do.
Twice Bitten is offline   Reply With Quote