SCMC Message Forum  
Go Back   SCMC Message Forum > Mustang Events - Track and Show > Pro-Dyno Cruise-Ins
User Name
Password

Register FAQ Members List SCMC Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-20-2013, 10:22 PM   #31
cobrabitn
Dr Jekyll on the street, Mr Hyde on the track

Send a message via AIM to cobrabitn
It looks like the weather is not going to be as bad as it looked the first of the week and I anticipate the event will be a go unless something unforeseen happens. Let me remind everyone to verify you are registered for the event. We currently have 230 cars registered for the event. 226 of them are Mustangs so this is almost looking like an all Mustang event. You can verify your name is on the list by clicking this link: http://www.svtcobraclub.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=19066

If you registered and are not on the list, you can contact me at tony@svtcobraclub.com and let me know that you are not showing being registered. You may also not be on the registration list if you didn't fill out your form completely, meaning you left the year out for your car or maybe you left your mailing address blank. If any of the spaces were left blank, you are not registered for the event and will not be eligible for any door prize, trophy, or other free items. 230 people can fill out the forms correctly and completely and I am sure the rest of you can.

Everyone will need to print out their registration form and bring it with them to the event. The reason is two fold, one it lets the staff know you registered and two in case I missed you, the form has the date on it to let me know you beat the deadline for the show. Please bring as many canned goods that you are able as the local food pantry is practically bare and on some days, the pantry had to close early for running out of food. There will be numerous items for sale at the registration trailer or at the Pro-Dyno store. Other vendors will be on "display" and may bring some items for sale with them like MGW shifters. You will be able to purchase these items at a discount since you save on shipping.

Lastly, I want to thank everyone who registered for the cruise-in as this event has grown from 50 cars to almost 250 and it has been a fun time for everyone. That's what this event is all about, having fun, socializing, checking out other Mustang owner's cars, and supporting a local charity. I hope that all of you will have a great time and enjoy what Pro-Dyno and SVT Cobra Club have done to give you a great cruise-in.

(Please note: SCMC does not condone whining at the event unless it is your Terminator spooling up, then we like to hear it all day long. )

Currently registered for this event = 230. We want to hit 250 so please spread the word on other forums for us. Also, let everyone know they have to register by tomorrow night. Thanks!!

2016 Ruby Red Metallic with Caribou accent F-350 Crew Cab

Stump Puller! 6.7 Diesel Automatic with Chrome Package, Off Road Package, 3.55 Locking axles, and Ultimate Lariat Interior Trim Package!

2017 Shelby GT350 Coupe - track car!

Mods:

JLT True Cold Air oil catch can

2009 Vista Blue Shelby GT 500 Coupe - Garage Queen

Tinted Windows
JLT True Cold Air Kit
Pro-Dyno Tune
526 rwhp - 511 rwtq

1994 Rio Red Indy Pace Car #22 "Runabout"

Snake in the grill
MGW shift knob
1996 SVT Cobra Wheels

1969 New Lime Mustang Mach 1 Sportsroof - Second owner - bone stock with shaker.

One SVT Cobra, one Shelby GT500, one 69 mach 1, and a Shelby GT350 is better than nothing!

Custom Data Plates for your Mustang or Ford!

Buy "Cool Merchandise" at Data Plates Plus
www.dataplatesplus.com

See my MSR Video here!
cobrabitn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 04:46 PM   #32
Pro-Dyno
Super Moderator

If you were planning on attending our big cruise in this Saturday, mark your calendars, the event has been rescheduled for 3/2 @9am due to 100% chance of rain this weekend. Hope to see you all out on the 2nd!
Old 02-24-2013, 12:47 PM   #33
cobrabitn

Gold dash plaque means you get something special from the event. -- There will be one "gold" dash plaque in the goodie bags and a special "winner" plaque in white. We are stuffing 200 bags but only 150 will get dash plaques. One of the plaques is gold and one is white with "winner" on the back of it. The gold plaque will go in an SCMC member goodie bag, the white will go in the rest. Those two winners, will receive a pro-dyno gift certificate for free dyno pulls and a SCMC/Pro-Dyno commemorative event plaque. The plaque will be a high res picture with you standing by your car with the event logos on it. We will add anything we can think of to the winner's bags before the weekend. Good luck!

Stump Puller! 6.7 Diesel Automatic with Chrome Package, Off Road Package, 3.55 Locking axles, and Ultimate Lariat Interior Trim Package!

Mods:

Tinted Windows
JLT True Cold Air Kit
Pro-Dyno Tune
526 rwhp - 511 rwtq

Snake in the grill
MGW shift knob
1996 SVT Cobra Wheels

1969 New Lime Mustang Mach 1 Sportsroof - Second owner - bone stock with shaker.

One SVT Cobra, one Shelby GT500, one 69 mach 1, and a Shelby GT350 is better than nothing!

www.dataplatesplus.com

See my MSR Video here!
Old 02-26-2013, 12:21 AM   #34
cobrabitn

List updated!

Mods:

Tinted Windows
JLT True Cold Air Kit
Pro-Dyno Tune
526 rwhp - 511 rwtq

Snake in the grill
MGW shift knob
1996 SVT Cobra Wheels

www.dataplatesplus.com

See my MSR Video here!
Old 02-28-2013, 01:04 PM   #35
wrxgoose

very sorry to have to do this, but i have to withdraw. got rear-ended last night, and car will not be in good enough shape to dyno, and i doubt i will be either. sorry y'all
wrxgoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:54 PM   #36
cobrabitn

Hate to hear that man!! Let me guess, they were texting and rearended you?

Mods:

Tinted Windows
JLT True Cold Air Kit
Pro-Dyno Tune
526 rwhp - 511 rwtq

Snake in the grill
MGW shift knob
1996 SVT Cobra Wheels

www.dataplatesplus.com

See my MSR Video here!
Old 03-01-2013, 12:18 AM   #37
cobrabitn

List Updated! For those of you that are wondering, we are going through with the Pro-Dyno event this weekend. It will be cool in the morning but by afternoon, it should be around 50 degrees. There will be a ton of cars there, well over 200 so don't let a little scare of precipitation make you stay at home. We'll be there and we hope all of you will, too. Dan and I put a lot of time and money into this event so we hope you'll come and enjoy yourselves. Next year, we'll look into moving it into March or April but most likely, March. I also have some questions for everyone who attend the event and we'll talk about it at the awards ceremony. Lastly, don't forget to bring some canned goods with you to help the Pilgrims' Inn restock some of their shelves. Remember, there are now two gold dash plaques in the goodie bags, one for SCMC members and one for everyone else. Winner gets a high gloss plaque of them standing in front of their car and a free dyno pull from Pro-Dyno. Have fun and good luck in the show. See you Saturday morning!

Mods:

Tinted Windows
JLT True Cold Air Kit
Pro-Dyno Tune
526 rwhp - 511 rwtq

Snake in the grill
MGW shift knob
1996 SVT Cobra Wheels

www.dataplatesplus.com

See my MSR Video here!
Old 03-03-2013, 01:37 PM   #38
cobrabitn

SCMC raises $225.00 in cash for the Pilgrim's Inn and a one time donation of $75.00 for the Wounded Warrior project. That means on a snowy day, we helped raise $300.00 and 449 cans of food for the local food bank. Great job from all of those involved, I'm sure those charities will enjoy it. Both donation checks are in the mail tomorrow!

Mods:

Tinted Windows
JLT True Cold Air Kit
Pro-Dyno Tune
526 rwhp - 511 rwtq

Snake in the grill
MGW shift knob
1996 SVT Cobra Wheels

www.dataplatesplus.com

See my MSR Video here!