SCMC Message Forum  
Go Back   SCMC Message Forum > SVT Platforms > 93 - 95 SVT Cobra Forum
User Name
Password

Register FAQ Members List SCMC Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2012, 12:01 PM   #1
butlerinmo

Looking for car #661 1994 Cobra

Hello- My name is David Butler. I was Service Manager at a local Ford dealer in St. Louis where I met the owner of a then new 1994 Mustang Cobra Pace Car Replica. He wanted to modify the car to perform better and I personally added a Kenne/Bell supercharger, Eibach lowering springs, "track pipes" in place of the cat converters and I believe 4:11 gears. He was not interested in the pace car status of the car and as such I have the original stripe/lettering kit in the box as well as the dash plaque (SVT 661/1000) and Indianapolis Speedway decklid badge.I have the original catalytic converters and I also have the original window sticker to this car The VIN is 1FALP45D4RF161169. I would love to hook up with the current owner to try and reunite these pieces of history. I had a police chief friend check for the car in Missouri but it did not show up. If anyone knows of this car and its owner, please forward my name and phone 314 961-2428. If I do not find this person in a reasonable amount of time I will be offering these items to the highest bidder. 18 years of hanging on to them is enough. Thanks
butlerinmo is offline   Reply With Quote