Go Back   SCMC Message Forum > Regional Forums > Mid-Atlantic
User Name
Password

Register FAQ Members List SCMC Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2004, 05:51 PM   #16
cobra330

Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTcobra04
slightly off topic but I was going to put (probley bassani) headers X or H(havnt decided yet)and a cat back.also wanted to put on a CAI.Im not shore if my dealer will allow it under the warrenty so im gonna call them when im completly shore what im gonna get.because i dont want to mess up the warranty i bought any can I and should I get something signed by the dealer saying they approved these mods under the warrenty so later on when i go to get warrenty work done they dont say no because its modded(we all know how some dealers can be).Any ideas on mods or brands to go with would be greatly apriciated.thnx
Where are you in Maryland? I have a feeling that most of what you want to do..will cause issue with the warranty...but, I would curious to hear what the dealer tells you. In Maryland...I would not do anything to the exhaust until after the warranty is up...just my opinion. CAI should not cause an issue..or at least I would not think.

Reason I ask on the where are you is...myself and Mystic_Cobra are trying to do a group meet for a lunch or dinner either next Saturday or Dec 4...so, we can meet everyone and talk. More to come in the forum here later..but, that would also be a good time to talk about what to do next to your car!
Old 12-09-2004, 10:58 PM   #17
MvKeeper

Send a message via AIM to MvKeeper
Question

Ok so I did some looking online and I am planning on ordering a chrome pony for the front of the GT, A license plate frame, and maybe a Chin spoiler... now also I was looking into finding black bumper inserts since I have a silver GT. I cant seem to find the site with the black stainless steel ones again all I can find are vinyl. The Vinyl are much cheaper and both had 3M adhesive, would it be better to spring for the stainless steel?

For some stuff under the hood read that a good set up would be to get a K&N filter with a snorkel and remove the air silencer.. and I think the product was from street smart design systems. Anyone know if this is good or of a better set up and product.
MvKeeper is offline   Reply With Quote