Go Back   SCMC Message Forum > Regional Forums > North Central
User Name
Password

Register FAQ Members List SCMC Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-2008, 06:17 PM   #1
BadPny

Red face GTG on August 9th in Wheaton

Hi SCMC members!

I hope your summer is being fun and your Cobra is running well. The first SCMC IL event is the show / cruise at Packey Webb Ford in Wheaton on August 9th. The show flyer is under events on the SCMC main web page. This is a very low key event and Packey Webb Ford provides lunch. This will be a great time to talk to each other about our cars. Our own Richard Lotesta, who is a driving instructor for SVTOA and other groups, will be contacting a "class" after lunch which will be a discussion of what you need to know before you take your Cobra to a track event such as Gingerman. He will also discuss how to "drive" the Gingerman track. If you have ever thought about taking your Cobra to a track event, but were concerned that you did not know what to expect, you need to come to this show!

We also will be attending the SCMC event in South Haven, MI the weekend of September 20th-21st. This is a car show and a track event. See the SCMC web site for details. I am in the process of planing a cruise event for the afternoon of Saturday, September 20th. We would drive along the lake front and stop at a Winery or two and return back to the track for dinner.

I hope to see all of you on the 9th.

Bill & Emmy Drzal
BadPny is offline   Reply With Quote