User Name
Password

Register FAQ Members List SCMC Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2011, 10:43 AM   #1
Tucker
SCMC Member

NEW PRODUCT: No Drill front plate brackets

Craig's Custom Mustang Brackets

When I see a good product I get it for my car. If I'm going to put it on my car, I'll put in on my web site. This is a great idea and we stocked up with most every kit available

30 of the 50 U.S. States require a front license plate to be displayed. Ford has designed the stock Mustang front fascia's with pre-molded dimples (in most cases) which provide a means/location to attach the license plate using boring type screws. Not only does this ruin your front fascia, it can reasonably reduce the possibility of resale of the car to potential customers in on of the other 20 states and what if you relocate to one of these other 20 states. Now you’re left with two ugly holes in the front of your car.

So if you've "Been tempting fate without a front plate", the small amount you pay now will be much less painful than the $75-$150 you will pay later in traffic citation fees and court costs. And it looks good also! This bracket is hand crafted out of quality aluminum and comes with all stainless steel hardware. What does that mean? "No rust, no corrosion and show quality!"

•Satin powder coated surface

•Requires no maintenance

•Aluminum Construction

•Stainless Steel Hardware

•Easy to install

•100% Satisfaction Guarantee

No Drilling.

Eliminates the concern for drilling directly into the bumper, causing permanent holes.

Easy to Install.

Installation takes only a few easy steps and can be in place in less than 10 minutes.

No rust, no corrosion and show quality.

Hand crafted out of quality aluminum and comes with all stainless steel hardware.

No scratches or annoying vibrating sounds.

Rubber bumper protection in place, so no metal parts of the bracket ever touch the painted portion of the car.

Just $44.95 - $47.95

These are not a 1 size fits all. CCMustang Brackets took the time to measure GT's, V6's, GT500's Roush's, Saleens and so on and made kits specific to each model for a perfect fit!

DRILL FRONT PLATE BRACKET

Here's a quick video we did when we installed it on our 2011 GT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El9loVVIeck&feature=feedu

Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote