SCMC Message Forum  
Go Back   SCMC Message Forum > Mustang Events - Track and Show > Upcoming Events
User Name
Password

Register FAQ Members List SCMC Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2007, 07:29 PM   #1
RR03Cobra

Fall for Red Cross Car and Bike show Oct. 6

Okay guys and gals. The Upstate Mustang Club is teaming up with the Pickens County Chapter of the American Red Cross to put on this event. We need a GREAT turnout for this event. They are posting bilboards with our logo on it. The t-shirts will also have our logo on it. This is great advertisment for the club, so we need to show our support and everyone come out. Details are listed below and I have also linked the Red Cross website.

http://www.pickenscountyredcross.org/

Cost: $10 per vehicle for show; $20 per vehicle for poker run; $10 for an extra hand

Time: Registration begins at 11AM; First bike out at 12 last bike out at 1

Sponsors: Cornell Dubilier, SeaLevel Systems, Sweetwater Tavern, Martin Printing, Blue Ridge Electric Co-op, Blue Ridge Security Systems, Dip Stick Fast Lube, Foothills Amateur Radio Club, Pickens Fire Department

Other: Dashplates for first 100 car show registrants; official event shirts for poker run participants; kidís activities including games and inflatable slide; hamburger and hot dog plates; boiled peanuts

For more information and pre-registration, contact the chapter office at 864-855-2557 or email sdow@pickensredcross.org.

Scott, Freddie, Linda, and I have been to meetings once a month about this event. This is a tremendous event. Come on out and enjoy music and fun. The entire facilty is fenced in, so bring the kids and enjoy the day.

Also, we are in need of as many volunteers as we can get. We do not know at this moment how many will be needed or what you would be doing, but if you are able and willing to help, please let me know ASAP. We are only having to devote our time for this charity event. If all goes well, we will probably do this again next year.

Remeber: if you can help, please let me know ASAP. Volunteers will need to be at the event location about 9am.

Thanks to everyone in advance.