SCMC Message Forum  
Go Back   SCMC Message Forum > Regional Forums > South Central
User Name
Password

Register FAQ Members List SCMC Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2010, 10:14 PM   #1
gtdrivr

Email I got

I got this today. I dont know if anyone has any interest. I dont have any damn money, so it sure wont be me....

Craig,

[font='Verdana','sans-serif']Greetings! AutoConnection USA wanted to send you an e-mail to first thank you for taking the time to make contact with us in the past and or doing business with us. We also wanted to reach out to you and let you know that we just listed our well known project "Orange Crush" on e-bay motors! We originally had this car priced at $42,000, we now have it priced more aggressive at $38,990![/font]

[font='Verdana','sans-serif']We are also entertaining reasonable offers. We have had some new business opportunities present themselves, and we are looking to make someone a sweet deal and find a new home for our well known "Orange Crush" project! Even at our asking price we have more than that in parts and labor alone! Our loss is your absolute gain!!![/font]

[font='Verdana','sans-serif']If you know anyone in the market and can help lead us to a buyer, we are offering a very nice finders fee! [/font]

[font='Verdana','sans-serif']This car only has about 10K miles on the chassis and only 1K on all new parts and build![/font]

[font='Verdana','sans-serif']Even though the tune is going to be done next week as well as updated pictures and video...we wanted to get this out to you ASAP for a heads up! Stay tuned to see how much power this beast puts down on both street and race tune! Dyno videos and graph coming soon![/font][font='Verdana','sans-serif'][/font]

[font='Verdana','sans-serif']Feel free to search it by looking up item #[/font][font='Verdana','sans-serif'] 330395129639 on E-bay motors.[/font]

[font='Verdana','sans-serif']You can also see these pics on our site. http://www.autoconnectionusa.net/[/font]

[font='Verdana','sans-serif']We have had several offers and many questions about this car before the price change. If you have interest in this vehicle and would like further information, please feel free to contact us at:[/font][font='Verdana','sans-serif'][/font]

[font='Verdana','sans-serif']800-951-5714[/font][font='Verdana','sans-serif'][/font]

[font='Verdana','sans-serif']or[/font][font='Verdana','sans-serif'][/font]

[font='Verdana','sans-serif']E-Mail: Sales@AutoConnectionUSA.net[/font][font='Verdana','sans-serif'][/font]

[font='Verdana','sans-serif']Please let us know how we can assist you![/font][font='Verdana','sans-serif'][/font]

[font='Verdana','sans-serif']Thank you for your time![/font]

[font='Verdana','sans-serif']Feel free to call or text me on my cell anytime! 817-913-7868.[/font][font='Verdana','sans-serif'][/font]

[font='Verdana','sans-serif']Brandon Daniels
AutoConnection USA LLC
[/font]

[font='Verdana','sans-serif'](817) 468-5714 (Business)
brandondaniels@autoconnectionusa.net[/font]
Vortec rear sets
Two brothers full exhaust
Not as quick as the 10R, but close! (handles MUCH better!)

Stolen:
05 Kawasaki ZX10R

Sold:
04 Mystichrome Convertible
2.8 pulley
CAI
JBA Cat back
Diablosport
UPR shifter
gtdrivr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:13 AM   #2
Twice Bitten

Oh the temptation!
Old 01-15-2010, 02:44 PM   #3
Firme
track deprived

Ahh man... I'm not all Todd-like about orange, but I would make an exception for that powertrain!!!
~#2743 of 3867 Born on 8/6/01
- Magnaflow Catback, Magnaflow X-pipe, 03 Bilstein Shocks/Struts, MM front Coil-Over kit, MM STB, H&R rear Race Springs, MM IRS bushing, MM upper and lower rear Control arm bushings, Custom SFC. MGW shifter(replaced the p.o.s Tri-Ax), a whole slew of MGW pieces

Founding member of the "Texas Demon Hell Snakes who eat small children" secret society
Firme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:49 PM   #4
gtdrivr

Price reduced! Up for auction!

Craig,

Greetings! We are sending this email in response to prior contact with AutoConnection USA, via interest in our vehicles through Ebay or other sources.

You are not going to believe what we are announcing with this e-mail!

This is your lucky day! Our famous Orange Crush Project (91mm turbo cobra) goes live tonight at 9:00 PM in a no reserve style auction! Read on for more info!!

Many of you know or have heard of project Orange Crush! We have been working on this build for the last year and a half! Most of you know who we are and you are familiar with the fact that we have bought and sold countless 03-04 Cobras (Terminators). We know these cars very well! This is my personal (I am the owner of AutoConnection USA) project car. Of course I spared no expense!

I was not planning on selling this Terminator, but we are unloading this monster for business purposes! $$ have been tied up in this beast for far too long!

Our loss is your gain! We had this listed for $38,990.00 a week ago! We are going to list it at no reserve starting at $12,000.00 or, we have a buy it now set at $25,000.00!!! Our guess is this car would bring a higher $$$ amount but it must go! Buy it now at that price or simply track the auction and bid what you think it's worth to you!

We are taking a massive hit on this car!

Click on the auction for detailed info!

AUCTION LINK

Thank you for your time!!

Please feel free to contact us via email - sales@autoconnectionusa.net

Phone - 800-951-5714
Vortec rear sets
Two brothers full exhaust
Not as quick as the 10R, but close! (handles MUCH better!)

Stolen:
05 Kawasaki ZX10R

Sold:
04 Mystichrome Convertible
2.8 pulley
CAI
JBA Cat back
Diablosport
UPR shifter
gtdrivr is offline   Reply With Quote