SCMC Message Forum  
Go Back   SCMC Message Forum > SVT Platforms > '03-'04 Cobra Forum
User Name

Register FAQ Members List SCMC Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-11-2011, 11:56 PM   #1
SCMC Member
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Douglasville, Georgia
Posts: 71
What is this ???

I'm getting engine parts polished and want to replace this tube, can anybody tell me what the name of the tube in the picture is? I thought it may be the P/S Hydroboost line but it doesn't look like the same angles so ???

2003 Sonic Blue SVT Cobra
503 RWHP

Last edited by JayTee; 03-11-2011 at 11:59 PM. Reason: Fix typo's
JayTee is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2017 SCMC, Inc