Go Back   SCMC Message Forum > General Forums > Kill Stories
User Name
Password

Register FAQ Members List SCMC Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-2003, 09:09 AM   #1
Spiffy668

Talking Dead forum, but the SC400 > 03 Cobra

Well, through an intersection at least.

Sitting at a red light in that boat of a Lexus, a 1992 SC400, a nice, bright red 03 Cobra just happened along side. It sounded nice, and since I was chillin' as Back Seat Pete, I decided to play devil's advocate. The car is really no slouch. It handled my 95 like I was stuck in the mud, but no chance against my 99. So, I figured this would be a bloodbath for sure against an 03. Besides, both cars have 4 cams, why not go for it? On the other side of the intersection it goes from 2 lanes to 1 just past a gas station, so it broke down like this:

Me: Are you going to let this guy take you?
Her: I don't know.
Me: Come on. You know you want to.
Her: (Flips the ECT performance button) Ok. Let's do it.

So the light turns green, she slams the gas, home skillet in the cobra sees it, bogs, and falls a little behind but I hear him accelerate up (and it sounded niiice btw). About the time he pulled up even (like half a second ), I look over and see brake lights and I think, holy sh*t, she actually did it. But my happiness was short lived when the truth was put before me. He slowed down only to turn into the gas station. BOOO! And I didn't even get to talk to this guy. But what I would have seen happening, if he was actually trying, is that we wouldn't be able to even see that car till he stopped at the next light a couple miles up. But still, we handed him his a$$ halfway through that intersection, y0!
1999 Rio Red Cobra Convertible #2985/4055
Owners Registry: Click Me!!
Spiffy668 is offline   Reply With Quote