SCMC Message Forum  
Go Back   SCMC Message Forum > Regional Forums > South Central
User Name
Password

Register FAQ Members List SCMC Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-18-2003, 11:40 PM   #1
SVT99

Talking A Really BIG......

Thank you to everyone who came out to the party!!! We really enjoyed it, sorry we were running so far behind. I feel guilty, I'll have a backup plan next time. It was great to have all those Cobras out front!!! My eyes teared up when Stan, Christine, and Sherri left (Burnouts and WOT) at 12:45 am!! You guys sounded awesome leaving, and no complaints from the neighbors. Mike and Amanda thank you for bailing me out to go get some beans. You all are the best, look forward to the day we can officially be back in the club. Again thanks to Edmond & Annie, Mike & Amanda, Tam, Stan, Christine(Ms. Margarita Queen), Bart & Karen (I hope thats right, apologize if I got your wife's name wrong) and last but not least Sherri. I know you all had a long drive and appreciate you coming out. AND thank you for the gifts!!! I'll try to get some thank you notes ready and bring them to the MCA show. C'ya soon....David & Tracy
Old 05-19-2003, 10:59 AM   #2
svt tam

Thanks for having us over Daivd. You have a beautiful home. I had a really good time and the he food was great. Sounds like ya'll had a lot of fun after I left. Next time I'll try to take off form work. Hope to see everyone again soon.
svt tam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 11:08 AM   #3
Firme
track deprived

David,

Thanks you for being nice enough to host a SCC monthly meet. I had a great time. Don't worry about running behind, no one cared as we were all having fun, talking, and laughing. The food was great and I think I over-ate. And the two of you have a very beautiful house.... Congratulations.

-Edmond
~#2743 of 3867 Born on 8/6/01
- Magnaflow Catback, Magnaflow X-pipe, 03 Bilstein Shocks/Struts, MM front Coil-Over kit, MM STB, H&R rear Race Springs, MM IRS bushing, MM upper and lower rear Control arm bushings, Custom SFC. MGW shifter(replaced the p.o.s Tri-Ax), a whole slew of MGW pieces

Founding member of the "Texas Demon Hell Snakes who eat small children" secret society
Firme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2003, 11:46 PM   #4
97CasperCobra
GOT SVT??

Send a message via AIM to 97CasperCobra
Thanks to YOU David and Tracy for having us. The house is great, not too big or too small, nice front and backyard. Great for parties. We should get together at houses more often, I forget how much fun hanging out with just people can be.

Again David, it was a blast, Amanda and I had a great time!! Thanks again!!
Old 05-20-2003, 02:58 PM   #5
Levi
Hooked On Track

David,
The peeps before you have spoken the truth and vary well put I mite add. I too had a great time and what a house! Glade to hear the burn-out was good for you too (had to brake the neighbors in right).

Stan
Old 05-21-2003, 10:16 PM   #6
SVT99

Thanks guys! It was great having the club over. I agree Mike, this should be done more....The only thing missing was more Cobras
Old 05-22-2003, 12:58 AM   #7
Topless In Tex

Thumbs up VERY COOL!

David.
Ya'lls house is BADASS!!! I'm glad I was able to contribute to your GARAGE ART!!! I really enjoyed myself..and you made me feel very welcome...even w/ my lonely GT! BUT...when Stan did the Burn out in front of me....I could NOT resist!!!!!! DAMN....I love that ! Glad we broke your neighbors in right!
The bbq was AWESOME! and I'm really glad ya'll enjoyed Steves 'Special' recipe for the Margaritas...(I'd tellya, but then I'd have to killya!) lol....and I'll post here if ya want the recipe to the peppers...Glad ya liked them too. Thats a favorite of mine.
Being that we only live 4 miles apart, it be a shame we dont get together more often! Maybe this summer we can plan to break in MY house!!! I never had a 'housewarming'...lol (been here a year now) ....but regardless, I'd LOVE to have everyone over sometime!! I want to see a bunch of Cobras in MY driveway!!!
Thanks again for the hospitality, and Tracy is GREAT!!!! (thanks Tracy for the 'heads up' on the Zipper!)
Ya'll are MORE than welcome to come by my house ANYTIME..no invite needed! I'd love to see ya'll.....
Be here tomorrow afternoon after I do my major stuff in the morning...(thats a whole NEW thread) I'll be working on Topless all day and night..if ya'll wanna come by, please come visit.... I could use the moral support!
cya soon!
TNT

THANKS FIRME!
R.I.P Kinde. Jan.19, 92-Aug. 22, 2003 Shes cruisin doggie heaven in a blown Verte!

1994 GT CONVERTIBLE /2005 ROUSH Verte
SuperStallions of the Net Feature, May 2002

Perf. Red, MAC C.Air Ind., K&N, MSport U.dr. pulleys, MAC O.R. H-Pipe, MAC un= shorties, Al. Dr.Shaft, SVO/BORLA Side ex./Cust. Paint Skirts, 3.55, Steeda Tri-Ax Shft., TB sens., Light bar, Cobra WhiteFace 5-col.Ind.Ggs., Cobra Clear h.lights, '96-'97 Taillts, Cust.Pony Headrests, buncha Chrome
Topless In Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2003, 05:06 PM   #8
svt tam

Christine,

I loved the peppers you brought over. they were great. can you post the recipe. thanks.
svt tam is offline   Reply With Quote