SCMC Message Forum  
Go Back   SCMC Message Forum > General Forums > Cobra Ladies
User Name
Password

Register FAQ Members List SCMC Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2004, 12:50 PM   #1
winddysvt
Registered User
 
winddysvt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Windy City, Illinois
Posts: 1,299
Send a message via Yahoo to winddysvt
NEWS FLASH !! Girls - check this out !!

Hello everyone --

sorry I haven't been around...

kind of have the ole plate over filling at the moment...

now, if I could just find time to eat it...
(Tony knows what I mean...)

anyway --

I'm not being a trader or anything cuz you all know how much I love SCMC and our "ladies forum"...

but, during the Nashville 40th I met two very awesome girls from www.girlscantoo.com and I signed up for their forum --
it is exactly what I was trying to do years ago but couldn't quite get it ...

they did it, and I'm on and I'm hooked !!

come on over and check it out -
but make sure to come back here and this is our first priority o.k.?



this is the site:

http://www.girlscantoo.com/


this is the forum ---

http://girlscantoo.com/forums/

the forum is awesome girls !!

and

GUYS TOO !!!
honest !!


but -
ya gotta be nice ....
cuz they don't put up with too much "flaming" each other -
and thats a plus !!

__________________
Bonny
and my
Wonderful hubby Tim..
Proud Momma of 2,
daughter in law and son in law

One horse, several birds, two dogs
winddysvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 01:08 PM   #2
winddysvt
Registered User
 
winddysvt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Windy City, Illinois
Posts: 1,299
Send a message via Yahoo to winddysvt
not that there's any flaming on this forum ---

just thought this forum is nice if ya have even more stuff to talk about besides our Cobra's!!!

__________________
Bonny
and my
Wonderful hubby Tim..
Proud Momma of 2,
daughter in law and son in law

One horse, several birds, two dogs
winddysvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2004, 02:28 PM   #3
Cobrizo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Forest Lake, Minnesota
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by winddysvt
Hello everyone --

sorry I haven't been around...

kind of have the ole plate over filling at the moment...

now, if I could just find time to eat it...
(Tony knows what I mean...)

anyway --

I'm not being a trader or anything cuz you all know how much I love SCMC and our "ladies forum"...

but, during the Nashville 40th I met two very awesome girls from www.girlscantoo.com and I signed up for their forum --
it is exactly what I was trying to do years ago but couldn't quite get it ...

they did it, and I'm on and I'm hooked !!

come on over and check it out -
but make sure to come back here and this is our first priority o.k.?



this is the site:

http://www.girlscantoo.com/


this is the forum ---

http://girlscantoo.com/forums/

the forum is awesome girls !!

and

GUYS TOO !!!
honest !!


but -
ya gotta be nice ....
cuz they don't put up with too much "flaming" each other -
and thats a plus !!

Awesome! I checked it out briefly but will go back when I can squeak in moretime!
__________________

'03 Black 10th Anniversary Edition Coupe, #467 of 2003. Born 6/11/03
2005 King Ranch, black of course.
Cobrizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 12:45 PM   #4
winddysvt
Registered User
 
winddysvt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Windy City, Illinois
Posts: 1,299
Send a message via Yahoo to winddysvt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobrizo
Awesome! I checked it out briefly but will go back when I can squeak in moretime!
=======

I am becoming quite aware of the feeling....




squeek .......
__________________
Bonny
and my
Wonderful hubby Tim..
Proud Momma of 2,
daughter in law and son in law

One horse, several birds, two dogs
winddysvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2004, 12:55 PM   #5
Cobrizo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Forest Lake, Minnesota
Posts: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by winddysvt
=======

I am becoming quite aware of the feeling....




squeek .......
Hey there, still haven't gotten back to the forums but will try very soon. I found our local chapter of the SVTOA here in the Cities so been on that site too. Not enough hours in the day.

I read in one of the other threads your Trigger is for sale.....he'll be hard to part with!
__________________

'03 Black 10th Anniversary Edition Coupe, #467 of 2003. Born 6/11/03
2005 King Ranch, black of course.
Cobrizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2004, 05:58 PM   #6
winddysvt
Registered User
 
winddysvt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Windy City, Illinois
Posts: 1,299
Send a message via Yahoo to winddysvt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobrizo
Hey there, still haven't gotten back to the forums but will try very soon. I found our local chapter of the SVTOA here in the Cities so been on that site too. Not enough hours in the day.

I read in one of the other threads your Trigger is for sale.....he'll be hard to part with!
=========


no longer for sale...
she's stayin'....

broke or not broke...
__________________
Bonny
and my
Wonderful hubby Tim..
Proud Momma of 2,
daughter in law and son in law

One horse, several birds, two dogs
winddysvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2017 SCMC, Inc