SCMC Message Forum  
Go Back   SCMC Message Forum > General Forums > Kill Stories
User Name
Password

Register FAQ Members List SCMC Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2004, 12:17 AM   #1
cobracrazy

rice cooked and served (what was he thinking)

I’ll try to keep this short. I am not bragging. I know there are plenty of people who can smoke my car but…. (also the guy I beat didn’t have a chance)

Tonight on the way home some kid in a Honda with a fart can reved his engine at me. Well I was very close to home on an open 4 lane highway. No cars in front of us. This all added up to more than my better judgment could take. Besides I had just been to a car hangout talking cars with some Chevy and Ford guys so I was already in the mood. I have a particular hate for fart canned Hondas for some reason, even though my daily is an Accord. I simply can not take the fact that some Honda thinks he is fast. PLEASE!!!!

After this kid reved at me and continued I had too much time to stew about this dumb guys attitude. (It needed an adjustment) So I smoked by him and then slowed because we were not in a good spot for the dirty work I was about to hand him. You should have seen the big black puff of smoke his coffee can let out once he saw my headlights jump up from behind him. I think the old coffee is gone for sure.

He of course sped up and passed me and I was content that he understood that his car was meant for groceries not racing.

When I thought he was going to turn off at the next off ramp he didn’t he kept going so… There were now no cars around at all, perfectly straight road and a ricer that was dumber than I thought. He was in the slow lane and I was in the fast lane. He slowed to about 50 to be sure I caught up. He rolled his window down so I asked if he had a turbo. He simply said “On four” so I nodded and waited for four beeps while looking for the right gear. He didn’t beep… He reved four times and bolted. I still didn’t have the right gear so he shot out about two or three car lengths. At this point I said screw it and just floored it. Within about 2 seconds I was even and I pulled him as if he was still and I was doing about 20 mph. I let off when I was about 100 yards in front of him. NO CONTEST!! Of course it wasn’t I am driving an 03’ Cobra. Duh!! Dumb rice. It took awhile for him to even catch up when I had the brakes on. He pulled up next to me and I simply told him there was too many cops and I was done for the night. I slowed and pulled behind the rice and when I got to my turn off he gave me a thumbs up. I don’t think he will bother with any more Mustangs after that. Maybe I am wrong. Who knows.

Now of course I feel guilty because I really do not condone street racing. I think it is wrong and I should be more careful about letting people get the best of me. I know I am smarter but every now and then when the right situation arises…..

I hate those Hondas… I should be happy I got the Cobra and let the “wanna be” guys alone.

Still that Cobra surprises me how fast it is stock. (just a Cat Back exhaust) Smoking this ricer is an understatement… He got spanked BAD.

Now don’t you guys start posting that I should “Pick on someone my own size”
He started and I finished and gained a little respect for the REAL cars... Ford That Is!!
I don’t think the ricer will soon forget the sound of a whining supercharger and a V8 zooming by.
cobracrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 09:21 PM   #2
Mr. Ed

Send a message via ICQ to Mr. Ed Send a message via AIM to Mr. Ed Send a message via Yahoo to Mr. Ed
Well Done! My sentiments exactly! Can't stand, will NOT tolerate "fart cans".

~For Novelty Use Only~
~SCT Pro-Dyno Tuned~313 rwhp & 318 Torque

"Growing Older is Mandatory....
Growing Up is Optional"

Encourage Your Friends & Neighbors to Buy Fuel Efficient Vehicles So There'll Be More Fuel for Our Passion!
Mr. Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2004, 07:24 PM   #3
SMOKE

Cool

Glad you won that race ... but I always say. "That's just incentive to get more boost".

Besides, 03/04 Cobra are now the newest measuring stick for every import driver looking for a V8. Mustang GTs are usually the main target, but every now and then they need to step up and measure their mods.

You just showed him how far he's gotta go!!
SMOKE is offline   Reply With Quote